orange juice

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pufindo

weedaholic
Reaction score
ive heard, but never tried, of people putting orange juice in the place of water (hydro) for an hr. or 2 before harvesting for a sweet orange taste. i would think it might make the smoke harsh! anyone heard of this and how were the results?

also how long do u flush with clean water before havest?

well, it would probably work... but kinda hard on the acidity levels... I dont think an hour or 2 would make nething change thought.. perhaps a week of it. going to make a mess of ur pump/water...

Usually flush 7 days or so.

yeah, you would definately have to be ready to purchase a new setup... sounds like it would taste good, though...

hmmm...if this is true, why doesn't my buds taste like bat crap???...

I think it would be worth a try.... however I won't be sacrificing my gear to do it... whaaat a mess... maybe someone has an old pump n wants to try it? lol

haha.... maybe u could add salsa to the water and make it mexican flavoured? MMMM extra chunky

i once took orange peels and let it sit in with my weed for a couple days curing and it added some fruity taste

Latest posts

Back