Orange Kush - LST

BluntFullOfKush

I smell SMOKE!!!!!
Reaction score
Finaly i get the pics uploaded:yay: . This iz my lil lady she's in her 4th week of flowering, NO BUDZ, NO SMELL!!!!!:confused: But she iz looking good. I counted close to 20 bud sites and it goes up almost daily lm useing 4 42watt cfl's 2700 lumens each light. Shes jus about 1ina half feet long if it waz streched out, sence its not its jus under 9". i plan on letting her go untill the 1st or 2nd week in march or sooner depends on the color of the hairs......and now i would like you all to meet "LiL" Ms. Orange Kush:welcome:

000_0729.JPG

000_0731.JPG

000_0732.JPG

000_0734.JPG

000_0742.JPG

000_0743.JPG

buds 002.JPG

buds 003.JPG

buds 007.JPG

buds 004.JPG

buds 008.JPG

000_0744.JPG

Nelson Mutz

Reaction score
I just love seeing female plants that are under low stress!!...Good job!...
:farm:
Nelson

Sticky_Budz

puff puff pass
Reaction score
damn them ladies look great. looks like ur gonna get alot of budz out of her mmmmmmm lol

BluntFullOfKush

I smell SMOKE!!!!!
Reaction score
Earlyer pics of tha grow. can u beleave this iz my 1st grow and no big problems to worry about besides the light being to close, and the temp kept going uo to 95-99* i seen it hit 102 in there but this woman seemed to not mind. Thankx to err1 tha posted help when i asked a "Q".i got another 6-7 weeks to go but still not to sure sence it's not budding up. do u think if i up tha dose of super bloom that it will help or jus be patence and wait it out???????

IMAGE_069.jpg

IMAGE_070.jpg

IMAGE_071.jpg

IMAGE_073.jpg

IMAGE_084.jpg

T

THE BROTHER'S GRUNT

Whats up BFOK. Your ladies are looking great. I would just wait it out as far as nutes go but that's me. You have a ways to go before they are done and i'm sure they will fill out for ya. ;)

BluntFullOfKush

I smell SMOKE!!!!!
Reaction score
I Waz thinking the same TBG, Do any1 know where i could find the THC content, flowering time and if its indicia or sativa????

D

DLtoker

For a kush plant its prolly about 9 weeks... but then again it is orange kush so it may be shorter... especially by the looks of it.

dev

Reaction score
The original genes of this strain come from the Hindu Kush valley, a mountainous area. The seeds were brought in the 1980's and crossbred with several varieties to create this lovely Indian type. This strain smells lovely; the leaves are big and dark green. A plant you can smoke all day. Sativa/Indica 50%/50% Taste is real nice and smooth... silky. It's like a sweet fruitshake when smoked via the vapouriser. After smoking a joint (and a bong hit), I realised how nice and stoney this gear was. Lasting for almost 3 hours the high was more of a "body dope" with a few visuals thrown in to keep you from falling into a trance! 8-9 weeks Indoor/Outdoor
115-130gr

bit more i just found

dev

Reaction score
are they from seed mate if so what seed company

BluntFullOfKush

I smell SMOKE!!!!!
Reaction score
Yea i get these from seeds,i bought a Qp and i found like 15 20 seeds in it, Thankx for the input dev, i jus loocked in on her and i see tiny crystals on some of the new bud sites but not on the older on as much, i jus stoped misting her about 2weeks ago i used nursey water and powdered organic sugar did that 3 times a day sence it sprouted (then there were three others Skunk=male and a bag seed that jus didnt make it) I wanted to save the pollen of the skunk that waz in there but i decided to risky to wait for it to mature any more then it iz so it been gone from the 1st week of flower as soon as i seen balls. ima start a LST grow jurnal on her from start to finish wit pics and steps. Well it's 11:00 am here central time so its tyme to smoke again holla at ya l8ter thanx for the info also

ZMAN

Reaction score
most plants gain most of their weight in the last 2 weeks.

Latest posts