Orange kush-LST

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BluntFullOfKush

I smell SMOKE!!!!!
Reaction score
Im getting close to the end of my grow. It's been a quick, but long 3months for this little lady.Had to relocate the grow area:rolleyes: delt with a winter storm lights went out:eek: , my iguana died:cry: , but she lived :yay: !!!!!! Ima take you all back to the 1st month around the 2nd or 3rd week( who wanna see seed and seedlings). If u notice i have a counter tie at the base of the plant for support. (12-31-06)

IMAGE_069.jpg

IMAGE_070.jpg

IMAGE_071.jpg

IMAGE_073.jpg

2nd month now she is getting really bushy jus a few week be4 i transplanted it to the final pot. I got the plat bet all up leaves pulled so main stem gets light for the inner nodes. (1-2-07 & 1-8-07)

IMAGE_084.jpg

IMAGE_085.jpg

IMAGE_092.jpg

IMAGE_093.jpg

:48: :48: .........THe wait iz on the final month (this month). Ive been tieing down every top thats branching out, tieing back all leaves thats blocking the light to bud sites. I like to use hemp string ang them lil twist ties for the leaves. 2day i counted 25 budding tops!!! and a lil bit of white crystals are forming on the colas. heres the pics when she waz about 3 weeks in to flowering its now almost the 5thweek

000_0729.JPG

000_0731.JPG

000_0732.JPG

000_0734.JPG

000_0742.JPG

000_0743.JPG

000_0744.JPG

buds 002.JPG

buds 003.JPG

buds 004.JPG

buds 007.JPG

buds 008.JPG

Looking good Blunt, like those low riders man good example

Good work BluntFullOfKush, sorry to hear about your iguana man. Fascinating creatures.
I would love to get one myself.

thanx runby, i plain on getting a few anoles and grow them some trees if u know what i mean. when i get a new cam i will show my grow im doing now. its LST inside and outside. im take um outside when it start to flower. i been takeing them now when it's real sunny and warm. temp droped this week.

Nice man. You should have kept us informed along the way with more pics so we could see what exactly you've been up to.;)

man im doin the same thing now. I JUS NEED A CAM!!!!!:( i tried to use my phone but when i upload it, it shows no pic you gotta click on the link and ms paint loads up to show the pic. ima try to do it again ina lil while. By the way im on my 2nd mo of veg

Latest posts

Back