Orange tipped pistils at 25 days?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

marthajeep

Reaction score
I’m growing rqs ato gorilla. Currently at 25 days, started preflower about two days ago. Has anyone ever experienced this? Orange tips on about 3 or 4 pistils On one bud site.

Attachments

• B704B61E-BC73-4796-84A1-CF9011AB22AD.jpeg
    B704B61E-BC73-4796-84A1-CF9011AB22AD.jpeg
    75.3 KB · Views: 43
If it was only one bud site its uassally a sign it's been pollinated or that branch may be dieng

If you bumped into them they will brown as well

As long as the plant is healthy and not showing any other signs of deficiency or toxicity and not Over watered you're fine.

I don't think those spots on your leaves are crystals as the bud does not look like it is that developed.

I agree with Hemp Goddess, sounds like an auto-flowering plant. I have two plants in my tent now that I bought at a dispensary that turned out to be auto-flowering clones instead of regular clones. :mad: I had specified regular, but that is not what they sold me. When I noticed the flowers (about 4 weeks into it) I thought my tent lighting was messed up! Looking back though, I recall the salesman asking me if I wanted regular or auto, I know I told him regular. :rolleyes: Lesson learned....I will check the 'Days to Harvest' on the tags before I accept the plant. Mistakes happen...Grrrr... :p

If I read right, Marthajeep said it was an auto gorilla.
Growdude is right about if you bumped into it.
Unless things go south just ignore it.

Latest posts

Back