oranges?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

purekush83

Reaction score
me and my buddy put an orange slice and some peels in the bottom of our pots and then covered them with dirt and our seedlings. does this make a difference?

They are going to rot, probably smell, maybe attract bugs, alter the pH.....Why would you do something like that? What did you think it would do?

The Hemp Goddess said:
They are going to rot, probably smell, maybe attract bugs, alter the pH.....Why would you do something like that? What did you think it would do?
i mean this is my first time growin and i dont really know what im doin i heard it was good fro them.

you got bad advice

best advice you will ever get:

Dont assume something you hear word of mouth is correct. Its up to you to do your homework before you commit to something.

Actually thats great advice for all aspects of life lol

:)

remove the peels if you can. or transplant after they sprout

purekush83 said:
me and my buddy put an orange slice and some peels in the bottom of our pots and then covered them with dirt and our seedlings. does this make a difference?

Really?? :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh:

Oh yah...

That keeps your plants from getting scurvy, rite? :confused:

:rofl:​

I think this guys gotta be pullin our chain...:rolleyes:

at 5 posts im not sure if he knows how to do that dirtyol :rofl:

Need more input to analyze--was it a Naval, a Clementine, a Valencia or a Temple type? God help you if it was a Tangelo.

PencilHead said:
Need more input to analyze--was it a Naval, a Clementine, a Valencia or a Temple type? God help you if it was a Tangelo.

LMAO.:cool2:

purekush83 said:

:rofl: No:doh:

I put dead fish in the bottom of my holes:D Works great:cool:

Hick said:
.........."19 plants in one pot"... "make hash from males"... 'oranges in your pots"...:
Haha, I just went and saw what ur talking about, what a funny guy he is, all you gotta do is read man... Read first then ask question AFTER you've read more!

purekush83 said:
thanks i think i got it guys

don't give up on us PK :eek:
it may sound like 'poking fun', but we're (at least "I") am laughing 'with' you I hope. :)
I think most experienced growers have fallen victim to some mis-information somewhere along the line.

Just when I thought I had heard it all. Dont listen to your friend anymore. I love it how know it all friends have the best advice. Im just baffled by the things people come up with I want to just go off on a rant about stupid people but I dont want to be rude.

Latest posts

Back