Order confiscated

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had some seeds get confiscated by the Department of Agriculture. Do they do this randomly? It ruined my day. Herbies is going to replace them which is great, but they have to be mailed somewhere else. So, I am getting them mailed to a friends house but that is not ideal.
I think you should check for regulations first before ordering something online just to be sure.

I think you should check for regulations first before ordering something online just to be sure.
I doubt that would do because the government is like "Badges? We don't need no stinkin badges! Now confiscate that order I need to dispose of those devils lettuce seeds. I will put them in my briefcase for proper disposal."

They confiscated mine twice in a row coming from and going to the same addresses. Herbie's ask me to use a friends address but I refused.
It should be on them to send it from a different location and post office. I have never had any taken. Pretty much stick to north atlantic, since G&M not sending yet...

Bubba

It should be on them to send it from a different location and post office. I have never had any taken. Pretty much stick to north atlantic, since G&M not sending yet...

Bubba

there is a seed auction on instagram with some G&M seeds….I will get ya a link if interested

Well I'm curious, I've shipped stuff that people have told me looks like it had been opened but never got any sort of letters or anything. I've got a buddy who mails fairly large packages and has no issues. Is it a common occurrence people going to prison just for mailing an ounce or less?

Latest posts

Back