Ordered AK-48

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CGNecrodice

Reaction score
So I am sending a money order on Monday to get some AK-48 seeds from Nirvana to start growing... i can't wait to grow. After seeing all these pictures on here with the potential of what can happen i just wanna grow some weed.

Anyone here ever grown or smoked AK?

Order something else- I'm not all that impressed with AK48. It's OK but if you have a choice go with something else. I've had AK buds from 3 different grows last month. IMO

Well I already ordered it... this is my first time growing and I heard that AK is an easier grow than most so I'm gonna stick with it but maybe after this grow depending on how it is I might get something else. I've heard a lot of good stuff about white widow?

If you plan on growing white widow.. expect to smell something that smells smelly... it's a good smell.. but strong. Try Northern Lights... NL = easy indoor grow, i haven't grown it myself but from others on this site plus friends who i know for a fact have grown it, it's a good plant.. plus it's a great strain.

CGNecrodice said:
Well I already ordered it... this is my first time growing and I heard that AK is an easier grow than most so I'm gonna stick with it but maybe after this grow depending on how it is I might get something else. I've heard a lot of good stuff about white widow?
Inside, they're all easy to grow man. We'll all help you get your 48 workin.

What kind of system do you plan to use. I'm strictly an eb and flow hydro man. It's the caddy of grow systems. Costs some to set up, but it'll max out anything you want to grow if you give it enough lite.

Latest posts

Back