Ordered from BCseedking.com

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Doesnt have any info on the breeders...wonder why?

They are supposedly seeds produced from the Purple Kush clones up north. I would rather go up there and get the clones themselves, but I have no way to get there.

Green back atcha! I hope it is the real thing. I will eventually get up there for some clonage (like when I get a car/driver) but this and the Royal Purple will satiate my obsession with Purple Kush for a while.

Looks sweet, hope you find the winner.:)

I have seen one review about them, was not very flattery on the shipping, but there again could just be one in a million of happy customers.

pcduck said:
Looks sweet, hope you find the winner.:)

I have seen one review about them, was not very flattery on the shipping, but there again could just be one in a million of happy customers.
I am sort of worried because I have never bought from them, but I am stoked too because this just may be gold. :vap-Bong_smoker:

chongsbuddy said:
bcseedking is probably the best rated seedbank out there.they are extremely trustworthy and have great genetics.i hear th pk is an awesome strain,very sedadive,but with a low yield.

agrred but i really dont care for their prices

Sorry that I forgot this thread existed :hitchair: :hairpull: This is the biggest reason why: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Propranolol#Off-label_and_investigational_use

I had ordered with a debit card and days later when I checked it said the card didn't go through. I tried reordering at least three times and when I got the same results I just gave up and decided to mail it in. It's up to Canada Post now. This time I will write a reminder on my monitor to remember to keep this thread updated. :angrywife: :doh:

I just checked my order details and it says "Processing", which means that they finally got my mailed order. I will post when it says "Shipped".

Email:

Your order #Something has been
Processing.

You can check the status of your order by logging into your account.
Your payment has been received and your order will be shipped out within the next 24 hours.

:woohoo:

niiice:aok:, YYZ. Purple Kush time...:yay:

May 10, 2012 9:43:33 PM Your payment has been received and your order will be shipped out within the next 24 hours.

May 11, 2012 order shipped

I am stoked. :banana: :headbang:

:woohoo: :headbang: Arrived today with killer stealth. Big, plump beans with stripes like black-eyed peas.. I expected at leat a week since they were shipped last Friday. Woo hah. :icon_smile:

AWESOME :aok: I've been wanting to do some PK for awhile and after my mataro run I'll be looking for another sweet strain to add to the stable...:hubba:

Latest posts

Back