Advertise On Marijuana Passion

Ordered from The Attitude Seedbank...

B

BugsBunny

I placed my first order from "The Attitude Seedbank" a couple of days ago. So far, I'm impressed.

I've gotten several emails from them. I get an email every time the status of my order changes. The last one said my order was "dispatched" (shipped).

Very excited.

D

dman1234

You will recieve it.

but we try not to talk about their stealth metheods.

Kushluvr

Reaction score
youll get it..............SSSHHHHHHHHH!!!!

Reaction score
So, what did you order?

I just received a package from them on Wednesday. It generally takes my Attitude orders 10 days or so to get to me in the western part of the US.

B

BugsBunny

The Hemp Goddess said:
So, what did you order?

I just received a package from them on Wednesday. It generally takes my Attitude orders 10 days or so to get to me in the western part of the US.
I ordered a 10-pack of "Sensi Seeds Limited Edition Shiva Skunk", which is Northern Lights #5 crossed with Skunk. Supposed to be a relatively easy grow for beginners. I hope so. :)

What are your favorite strains to grow?

Reaction score
I am a sativa kind of gal liking more uppity strains. One of my favorites is Satori from Mandala. I am running 5 strains right now and 4 of them are from Mandala--Satori, Beyond the Brain, 8 Miles High, and Point of No Return. I also have a Pineapple Express going that was a freebie from Attitude a while back. I got a bunch of freebie seeds with my most recent order and will be starting some new strains to try.

Hamster Lewis

Reaction score
10-14 days is normal for Attitude to my door on the East Coast (NJ)....the wife says no more beans till I go through some of the many I already hve.:D

You gonna do a GJ Bugs?

B

BugsBunny

Hamster Lewis said:
10-14 days is normal for Attitude to my door on the East Coast (NJ)....the wife says no more beans till I go through some of the many I already hve.:D

You gonna do a GJ Bugs?
Yeah, I plan on doing a grow journal with lots of pics. I should get started within 2-3 weeks.

darocsfinest1

Reaction score
dam you just miss the 'lucky 7' promo attitude had. they give a total of 9 FREE SEEDS if you spent more than $55. i spent alittle more and then took advantage of the coupon code i found on the web for a 15% discount on my order.

Latest posts