Ordered from The Attitude Seedbank...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
B

BugsBunny

I placed my first order from "The Attitude Seedbank" a couple of days ago. So far, I'm impressed.

I've gotten several emails from them. I get an email every time the status of my order changes. The last one said my order was "dispatched" (shipped).

Very excited.

You will recieve it.

but we try not to talk about their stealth metheods.

youll get it..............SSSHHHHHHHHH!!!!

So, what did you order?

I just received a package from them on Wednesday. It generally takes my Attitude orders 10 days or so to get to me in the western part of the US.

The Hemp Goddess said:
So, what did you order?

I just received a package from them on Wednesday. It generally takes my Attitude orders 10 days or so to get to me in the western part of the US.

I ordered a 10-pack of "Sensi Seeds Limited Edition Shiva Skunk", which is Northern Lights #5 crossed with Skunk. Supposed to be a relatively easy grow for beginners. I hope so. :)

What are your favorite strains to grow?

I am a sativa kind of gal liking more uppity strains. One of my favorites is Satori from Mandala. I am running 5 strains right now and 4 of them are from Mandala--Satori, Beyond the Brain, 8 Miles High, and Point of No Return. I also have a Pineapple Express going that was a freebie from Attitude a while back. I got a bunch of freebie seeds with my most recent order and will be starting some new strains to try.

10-14 days is normal for Attitude to my door on the East Coast (NJ)....the wife says no more beans till I go through some of the many I already hve.:D

You gonna do a GJ Bugs?

Hamster Lewis said:
10-14 days is normal for Attitude to my door on the East Coast (NJ)....the wife says no more beans till I go through some of the many I already hve.:D

You gonna do a GJ Bugs?

Yeah, I plan on doing a grow journal with lots of pics. I should get started within 2-3 weeks.

dam you just miss the 'lucky 7' promo attitude had. they give a total of 9 FREE SEEDS if you spent more than $55. i spent alittle more and then took advantage of the coupon code i found on the web for a 15% discount on my order.

Latest posts

Back