Oregon

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rotten_socks420

'N The Mountains YO!
Reaction score
I need help finding a story of three men in southern oregon who got arrested on May 6th in Jackson County for something like 22lbs and some hash im not sure (Medford) any help would be great thanks.

See thats the weirdest thing because thats not the one im lookin for I cant find the one im looking for and I know for a fact they got arrested on the 6th of may 2011 on the Pacific Hwy... its almost like the cops are hiding it like the dont want anyone to know.... it was just weed and hash no guns no drugs...

So I still have not been able to find anything about this and it is really weird.... no news about people getting caught with that much????? hmmmm....

Well heres the story, I was with two of my friends in one of there cars and I was in the back seat, coming back from california we got stopped in Medford Oregon and the car was searched and they found 22lbs and 4 lbs of hash, arrested us, didnt take us to the jail didnt finger print us, released us out the front door with a yellow citation saying we had to be in court the 1st of june.... So, of course I showed up, drove ten and a half hours to get there, just to find out that I DIDNT have court becuase they didnt file it.... I have check since the court date to see if I have warrants and I dont.... Anyone have any ideas? Turned it over to dea? jacked it? sold it? Smoked it?

It sounds like they just made out with the cash. I wouldn't put it past cops, I have seen them illegally raid small home grows w/o warrants and give no one citations or jail time. Nothing sucks more than knowing you just bought a bag of your own weed from a stranger.

rotten_socks420 said:
Well heres the story, I was with two of my friends in one of there cars and I was in the back seat, coming back from california we got stopped in Medford Oregon and the car was searched and they found 22lbs and 4 lbs of hash, arrested us, didnt take us to the jail didnt finger print us, released us out the front door with a yellow citation saying we had to be in court the 1st of june.... So, of course I showed up, drove ten and a half hours to get there, just to find out that I DIDNT have court becuase they didnt file it.... I have check since the court date to see if I have warrants and I dont.... Anyone have any ideas? Turned it over to dea? jacked it? sold it? Smoked it?

I can think of only 2 scenarios. Either a crooked Medford PD is enjoying your stash, or they want you to believe that you've slipped thru the cracks, and they are investigating, watching your every move. Possibly hoping to catch a bigger fish, or gather more conclusive evidence for bigger charges.

Not sure of your state, but they have one year to charge a suspect in Michigan...

Does the citation have the leo's name or badge number?

I would say they got off with your MJ and Hash.

When you showed in court, did you ask the Bailiff or Court Clerk about your court date? Was there no record at all with the court?

Sounds very fishy to me.

Latest posts

Back