Organic dirt and chemical ferts

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So why would one use Big bloom organic food from foxfarm when mixing it in with the other chemical nutes as stated in their feeding schedule?

AY, check out General Organics, or Earth Juice, Roots makes a good one to from the looks of 2Dogs grows, those are all organic. Also Humboldt Nutes has an organic system, but it's pretty pricey if you want to use the full line. Also A&N is another pricey one

As far as trace minerals, check out the Azomite, this can be added to the soil as an amendment...google it...it's pretty cheap. I have yet to use it, but Bio here had mentioned it in another thread, and I looked into it, and I'm going to try it. Also BBFan filled me in that it is one of the ingredients in Subcools, super soil.

Gooey my point exactly....why do they sell us such a rich soil and then have us pour chemical ferts into it...I know, it is misleading to me, and like all business's they do it to make money. I will not be using there nute line once I'm finished with my stock.

Not saying you can't grow great weed with the FF lineup, either, I have used it succsefuly...it's just not organic, and you may as well save your money on the soil if your going to use their nute line IMO....you may as well use coco, or other soiless medium.

BioDynamic said:
Where would the plant acquire chloride from, if not from water source?
It was for people just geting into this style of growing and hittin there city tap water to mix there teas and such up with. Not sure what your question is. Its a note saying that just bubling off your city tap water isn't enough that it needs to be filtered out. Myself I use well water. Don't pay much attention to the PH as my medium works it out for me. chlorine and chloramine are total nono's in an organic grow.

Latest posts

Back