organic fertilizer

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dankels00

Reaction score
im wondering about good organic fertilzers and what combinations people have used and have had decent results with. i have fish emulsion 5-1-1 and liquid kelp 0-0-1, ive been using these together for a couple weeks and havent seen much results. also i need something good for flowering that you can get pretty much anywhere i dont have many options for stores. sorry if this is confusing or just flat out doesnt make sense. wake and bake bong rips, they get me everytime.

I use advanced neutriants with great results. Also guano gets very good results.

thats the thing i cant get anything like that, i can find manure and things like that, pretty much any used in a basic backyard garden nothing special

Do you have the means to order online? Thats how I get my advanced nuets.

Here is what I have been using.
My Living Tea:
2 tbsp Fox Farm Guano 0-4-0
3.5 tbsp Earthworm Castings 1-0-0
1/4 smashed banana
2 tsp sugar
1 tbsp light corn syrup
1/4 cup urine
1 gallon dechlorinated tap water
Small air pump and line bubbling.
The urine smell is hidden by the ionizer in the grow box but it is a good source of nitrogen. I guess you can use something else though. Check out elephant's grow, he hipped me to teas and "mycorrizhal fungi" it works too. :48:

newgreenthumb said:
Here is what I have been using.
My Living Tea:
2 tbsp Fox Farm Guano 0-4-0
3.5 tbsp Earthworm Castings 1-0-0
1/4 smashed banana
2 tsp sugar
1 tbsp light corn syrup
1/4 cup urine
1 gallon dechlorinated tap water
Small air pump and line bubbling.
The urine smell is hidden by the ionizer in the grow box but it is a good source of nitrogen. I guess you can use something else though. Check out elephant's grow, he hipped me to teas and "mycorrizhal fungi" it works too. :48:

Thanks for the props buddy!:aok: I like your tea...out of curiousity, how does your ph look when it is done? The teas I use are balanced out (mostly the POM ferts) to end up right about 6.8. The urine is actually an excellent idea, it will add TONS of micros and traces, all kinds of vitamins kelp would give you. Excellent job on that! :clap:

Thanks, my ph stays around 6-6.5 after feeding. Been sending air to the root zone via air pump and lines stuck into the soil also. Here is a pic::cool:

Grow Pics 036.jpg

Latest posts

Back