Advertise On Marijuana Passion

organic growth w seedlings

lefty

Reaction score
say u have about 10 seedligs all in 6 inch terracotta potters they all have been under 6400 lumens of floros about 15 hrs day.i h2o about 4 times aday the tall seedling or when dry , is this too much.also the ones thathavent peeked thruogh yet i h2o 6-7 times a day (they all have good drainage)is this 2 much? how much should i b watering?? also the nonsprouted pots get pure h2o(water). the growing seedlings(about 1/2 nch tall 2 of them are about a little ovr an inch)get a really diluted (w/h2o) mixture of WATER and a little dose of Miricle grow all purpose plant food(24-12-16).?????? thanx for all your help.....................lefty:cool: does any one have any good advice for the seedling stage up through th veg. stae........lefty

Mutt

Just a Dawg
Reaction score
Yo Lefty man, your confusin the heck outa me.
You need to post this in one section called sick-plants. Put all the info in one thread so we can help man. I answered one but then found this one and seen more "crucial" info. Can't help ya out this way man.
Thanks dude.

lefty

Reaction score
nothing is sick there healthy as **** i just never did it b for just wanted some advice .pm me if it doesnt make sinseim going to read it if it makes sense well ...DO WHAT U DO! makes sense to me stop hittn the bing bong read slow nothings sick wanted some advice on cultivating like h2o and fertz ???

Mutt

Just a Dawg
Reaction score
Oh, thought you were runnin around postin a problem in a panic.
This is the advanced section for like theories and difficult stuff not just regular growing.
If dirt Fox-Farms dude all the way. Water, regular ole tap and let it sit for a day or two. I keep a jug sittin for about a week lettin it sit. Keep an eye on PH and you good as growing. ;)
Rule 1: don't tell no body your growing.
Rule 2: Don't overwater. if its dry 2" down in the pot its time to water. Sprouts maybe 1-2 times a week. ;)
Rule three don't over fert. Don't start ferts till about week three. ;)

Hick

Git "R" lit
Reaction score
h2o 6-7 times a day
..eeeeek :eek
"AND" MG?..if they aren't "sick" yet, they will be.

Read a grow guide lefty. Watering should only be done when the soil is dried out, once every 2, 3, 4, possibly even 5 days. NO nutrients before "at least" 2 weeks.

lefty

Reaction score
alls cool and gettn to b nute time they are about 7 in tall 4 weeks lookn good .

Latest posts