organic growth w seedlings

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lefty

Reaction score
say u have about 10 seedligs all in 6 inch terracotta potters they all have been under 6400 lumens of floros about 15 hrs day.i h2o about 4 times aday the tall seedling or when dry , is this too much.also the ones thathavent peeked thruogh yet i h2o 6-7 times a day (they all have good drainage)is this 2 much? how much should i b watering?? also the nonsprouted pots get pure h2o(water). the growing seedlings(about 1/2 nch tall 2 of them are about a little ovr an inch)get a really diluted (w/h2o) mixture of WATER and a little dose of Miricle grow all purpose plant food(24-12-16).?????? thanx for all your help.....................lefty:cool: does any one have any good advice for the seedling stage up through th veg. stae........lefty

Yo Lefty man, your confusin the heck outa me.
You need to post this in one section called sick-plants. Put all the info in one thread so we can help man. I answered one but then found this one and seen more "crucial" info. Can't help ya out this way man.
Thanks dude.

nothing is sick there healthy as hell i just never did it b for just wanted some advice .pm me if it doesnt make sinseim going to read it if it makes sense well ...DO WHAT U DO! makes sense to me stop hittn the bing bong read slow nothings sick wanted some advice on cultivating like h2o and fertz ???

Oh, thought you were runnin around postin a problem in a panic.
This is the advanced section for like theories and difficult stuff not just regular growing.
If dirt Fox-Farms dude all the way. Water, regular ole tap and let it sit for a day or two. I keep a jug sittin for about a week lettin it sit. Keep an eye on PH and you good as growing. ;)
Rule 1: don't tell no body your growing.
Rule 2: Don't overwater. if its dry 2" down in the pot its time to water. Sprouts maybe 1-2 times a week. ;)
Rule three don't over fert. Don't start ferts till about week three. ;)

h2o 6-7 times a day
..eeeeek :eek
"AND" MG?..if they aren't "sick" yet, they will be.

Read a grow guide lefty. Watering should only be done when the soil is dried out, once every 2, 3, 4, possibly even 5 days. NO nutrients before "at least" 2 weeks.

alls cool and gettn to b nute time they are about 7 in tall 4 weeks lookn good .

Latest posts

Back