organic inventory

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kanehduhbuz

Reaction score
:yay: this is an inventory of items that ive purchased. are they all organic? should i use other items also or not use some? in what ratios, do you think,i should be mixing all this stuff. plant starter 5-15-5 + rooting hormone, worm castings (looking to buy it in liquid form next time), kelp foliar spray, flora nova grow + bloom, grozyme, tarantula, carbo load, liquid carbon bloom, 0-50-30 dnf bloom, bat guano, sweet + dnf clear to flush.:48:

Not exactly sure if carbo load is organic or not. Sweet most definitely is not. I use that with chem hydro. If you are trying to raise mycorrhizae in your soil, try not to wander far from OMRI certified. Either way, you have a bunch of great advanced growing nutes and supplements there.

u can ditch the dnf bloom.. too strong and prob not organic....the rest looks okay.. But remember, less is more and you dont' need a crapload of additives to grow awesome pot man.

KISS-Keep It Simple Stupid

will be using up the last of the sweet + then changing over to organic succarent. KISS - have only just obtained a nute + ph meter(s) + from the waste h2o the readings are (i believe) xtremely hi - exactly what meter readings do u try to obtain ? ive been mixing the nutes at 1/2 strength + the other items at full. any suggestions mixing nutes/types/times mucho appreciated

you don't feed your plants unless they need it .. let your plants tell you what they need. Otherwise going by reccomended doses can cause over fertilization.
You have to adjust your feedings with your plants needs.

During certain periods of the growth cycle the plants need more nutrients and during others they need less.Nobody can tell you exactly what you need to do as your plants should be telling you .

Invest in a good grow guide.And try to keep the pH between 6.3-6.8 for soil.6.5 is optimal....anyways

and no matter what people tell you , you can over fertilize with organics even if it is hard to do it can be done. Less is more man.

i have decided to go organic ! so i have started to stock pile all of the needed items . i just built a DIY worm farm to collect castings and tea , i have a compost bin started outside for my own rich soil , i raise bunnies ( so bunny pooh , alfalfa pellets , hay ) are a ready commodity . All that was left was to go out and buy some other nessasary things .
I have bought :
molasses
bone meal
blood meal
fish emulsion
coconut coir
peat moss
organic potting soil ( to get started )
worm castings ( till i get my own from the worm farm )
corn meal ( for the worm farm)
epsom salt (for a foliar spray)
farming lime

already had :
alfalfa hay & pellets
bunny pooh
and many others will be on the way or will come by way of the compost pile and the worm farm in form of soil , castings and TEAS

hi - DLtoker + Mr.Wakenbake - a couple of questions please - what is a OMRI certified?, also a good grow guide - any suggestions? - i have indoor mj hort - j. cervantes, hashish - r.c.clarke, a cd - the hash man, 1/2 doz. hi times mags, the mj growers guide - mel rfank + ed rosenthal. always interested in reading a good book.

Hey kanehduhbuz,

OMRI - Organics Material Review Institute.

Looks like you have a bunch of good reads already. But, I assume you want to get a little more technical. Teaming With Microbes by Jeff Lowenfels and Wayne Lewis is an action packed read. You can pick it up at really any book store this time of year as it is gardening season.

tks dltoker - when i can i'll check that read out - this OMRI - is it in the mirobe book?, also all u guys that no what yur doing + help everybody out, i say, tks - xcellent work - keep it up. over + out

Mel Frank's Deluxe Marijuana Grower's Guide..

he was either the first or second man to come out with a book in the US and is a ganja godfather.I own it and have learned alot from it.

OMRI is just a standard set by a company or institute and their seal means that that product is organic...It's not a microbe, or a nutrient.

cool + tks mrwakenbake. a ph meter + ppm bluelab meter reading have i recently obtained. - ive been recording the #'s but i dont no what i s/b aiming for. (ph 6.5 ok) but ppm - i dont no.

ignore PPM you don't need it in soil .. that's for hydro

Unless you are using nutrients that use a PPM measuring scale..

The pH function is really all you need. The plants will tell you if they are hungry or not.. just watch the leaves.

Latest posts

Back