Organic Question

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SirSmoke-a-Lot

Reaction score
Well I am growing outdoors in a pot filled with soil and some manuer. I heard that this would be enough to feed the marijuana plant its whole life but then I read somewhere that marijuana plants need more nutrients. Will my plant survive without me adding anything else to it? I am not sure if the nutes are available to me where I live, so that is the problem.

What type of manure? I do not think that amending the soil with manure is going to feed your plant for the entire season. Manure is rich in N, which will not really help you now that your plant should be budding. How much manure did you add?

SirSmoke-a-Lot said:
Well I am growing outdoors in a pot filled with soil and some manuer. I heard that this would be enough to feed the marijuana plant its whole life but then I read somewhere that marijuana plants need more nutrients. Will my plant survive without me adding anything else to it? I am not sure if the nutes are available to me where I live, so that is the problem.
It is enough for the plants to survive, however if I were you I would go out and buy myself a nice organic bloom formula like Bio Bizz Bio Bloom or Botanicare Pure Blend Pro Bloom. Earth juice is great also.

Be careful with nutrients, make sure to thouroughly read the instructions and learn your plants genetics first to see how much and how often to feed. Be sure not to over feed also.

You should stay away from high nitrogen formulas so find someone with a low nitrogen formula. Too much nitrogen will hold a plant back from flower. And we all know that that can be bad! Nobody wants to loose out on flowering time.

A little nitrogen is needed in early flower though. I would lay off the N late in flower though.

it will not, you will need to add a fert in flowering thats higher in p and k for blooming which increases flower density and yeild....lumen content is important as yeild is directly effected by the light in which you grow with. using HIDs will up yeild weither or not your growing conditions are perfect.

making sure you use a high quality HID and bulb will ensure density is reached with proper care.

Trillions I am growing outdoors...

So basically I just planted them... check my grow journal... and I guess I will have to go out and buy some nutes/ferts. I only added a little bit of manure to the soil so I guess I will go out and get some ferts... thanks guys. check out my journal for pics.

Latest posts

Back