Organic VS (Chemical or Dissolved Solid)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bugus_Monkey

Bud of the Month Winner
Bud of the Year
Reaction score
I am all over this place, and the place. Coffee and a second Bowl for breakfast.. hehehe.. 100 and some odd threads in the Hydro section and I am trying to see if anybody has done a side by side running organics in one and dissolved solid or chemical in the other. When I was last running 6 - 7 years back I was running DIY-PVC-NTF using organics. Messy, sometimes the nutrients were a little smelly, dead fish and seaweed and all, and caused a lot of clogged hoses and build up etc. This time I am running (Dissolved Solids or Salts - IDK) I consider - Non Organic... And although at this point it seems/is cleaner, I am wondering about any side by side type tests as it relates to terpenes and flavors. Nothing personal, but not throwing in the towel and switching to dirt for another couple of runs, if ever, once I get dialed in to my likeness. Hydro is cleaner for me personally. And another thing... With these LED's I am not sure hydro is any faster that dirt now days. With my old MH/HPS systems it was faster but my room is so small now, I'd probably burn the shed down if I tried setting them back up. Too much power usage but, I could probably use the extra heat going forward these next couple of months. I'm looking to maximize terpene profiles... Aren't we all? Most of us anyway. - I know - Keep looking.. Grrr. Who's turn is it to hit this doobie?

no difference.......organic nutrients are converted to inorganic nutrients so the plant can uptake them

read it and weep

Organic fertilizers usually contain plant nutrients in low concentrations. Many of these nutrients have to be converted into inorganic forms by soil bacteria and fungi before plants can use them, so they typically are more slowly released, especially during cold weather when soil microbes are not as active.

and , read this to get a perspective on organic and non organic nutrients from Oregon State University Ag Department

https://extension.oregonstate.edu/news/heres-scoop-chemical-organic-fertilizers

can I refer to the Element Chart? it’s all the same

528B3060-A98A-4C51-8FF4-13823DB9AEF6.jpeg

Basically the same. (Slight variations but not much) I have buds from the last 3 harvests. I think I will actually started burping all the jars again and see what happens. My plan was a dry ice shake and then make some edibles.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back