organic???

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
middieman440 said:
so much for a thread going off topic.... and im no newb to growing been doing so for a while and do it the same way everytime and never once had a problem with my end result... and i do not do it to make money i have a job for that but for everyone bashing me on my thread you are all ignorant and everything i wrote in my thread explains all ur ignorant answears this site is worse than all the other ones haha so much for a good site
Easy "middie'..... some of those responses were probably reflections/results of a li'l jealousy or envy....;) by those less fortunate, who reside in the concrete jungles and are not afforded the importunities we have :). Some folks only see real dirt in concrete planters or clay pots on balconies..or possibly in a few acres of 'city park' property... :p
But... the simple fact is, composing your own soil mix is a lot more difficult and time consuming than simply purchasing a product that already has everything in it in proper proportions. "OMI" certified... means organic..;)
Your cow patty's, barnyard dirt are still going to require amendmants and/or fertilization for optimal results. The manures require "composting" in order to benefit your plants. Other 'things' for drainage, ph, ect. will not be present.
In addition, depending on "what" the cattle have been fed, the n p k values can differ greatly, pathogens and hormones, chemicals and pests may also be present. "Just" because you dig the dirt out of a barnyard, feedlot, or pasture, does not garauntee it is "clean" or 100% organic..;)

I do have a tendency to run amuck and post stream of consciousness threads. sorry, a touch of adhd and sativas tend to make me babble endlessly. I apologize for jackin your thread, not my intention, I assure you.

middieman440 said:
so much for a thread going off topic.... and im no newb to growing been doing so for a while and do it the same way everytime and never once had a problem with my end result... and i do not do it to make money i have a job for that but for everyone bashing me on my thread you are all ignorant and everything i wrote in my thread explains all ur ignorant answears this site is worse than all the other ones haha so much for a good site

You seem very arrogant.... If you don't like this forum leave then? If you're here to try and tell people how to grow because thats how you do it and won't listen to other idea's wouldn't that make you ignorant and very arrogant.

I mostly use cow and chicken manure but in flower if you want some good tasting buds and yield I use liquid bat guano if you don't agree with that then don't use it just don't be telling people how to do things.

Latest posts

Back