Organocide pesticides concertrated PH mix

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just bought an oz of floramite on E-bay for $20.95--free shipping. They also sell it in 1/2 oz bottles. Just do a search on "Floramite", you will get a lot of hits.

The Hemp Goddess said:
I just bought an oz of floramite on E-bay for $20.95--free shipping. They also sell it in 1/2 oz bottles. Just do a search on "Floramite", you will get a lot of hits.

I did the search the first time a didn't come up with anything, but I did notice my spelling was off and found pages of the floramite in every size of a bottle.

The Hemp Goddess said:

Here I thought you were all organic too..... Have you used it before? I think after you try it, you will re-think the multiple treatment idea.

nouvellechef said:
Here I thought you were all organic too..... Have you used it before? I think after you try it, you will re-think the multiple treatment idea.
:rofl: :rofl:

I know I do 'mostly' organic and will go for the neem or safers first, mostly as a prophylactic measure.

If those don't work, the Floramite comes out in a heartbeat.:hubba:

DD

i try to stay as organic as possible and what i found works is azatrol its has a OMRI rating(to be used with organic farming). my bro gave me some ladies and i didn't think to check them before i brought them home. i found the mites and i made a solution of azatrol (2 tbls : gallon) and dunk the whole plant in it( they were still in cubes) including the roots. got them all. but there eggs i think hatched and i did it agian 2 weeks later when they reapeared no problems any more. although it was alot harder the second time. you can just spray them every 2 days and that helps after the dipping. oh yeah i put dutch masters penatrator(helps plant absorb and foliar spray nuts or pesti's) also ive heard people useing floramite with a hormones that attract mites to the poison. might not have to spray the plants then. i don't know what it is but overheard the hydro guy telling someone with a serious problem. definitely be careful with floramite though. you are supposed to have a license just to buy it.

I only choose it over Avid cause its a bit safer, not much, but a bit. When all else fails or you have quite a large room, its the only way to go. To be honest, I recommended it to a friend, gave him some, but told him I wanted to see how long the residual effect would last. He sprayed the entire room, plants up and down. Its been almost 7 months since he sprayed and has had numerous harvest in between and brought in new clones. That is one spray. So, IMO, it stands out.

Latest posts

Back