Other hobbies or maker interests?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
some of the best baklava i ever had!
Y’all just made me dig into my stock for breakfast 🤣
44EDFECF-5DEB-4F3B-89A7-A78CE3D1DDDF.jpeg

Make sure ya take a shit first. It'll give ya another hour of flight time.... :)
The Flight suit is equipped with a trapdoor
Bombs away........................................................................
I know a crazy MF who would fly in his private plane and take 5lb bags of flour and actually
Flour Bomb houses for bets, it did not last very long .

I do metal fabrication and machining as a hobby. This is a tool to punch a hole in the ground for a mole trap. The end was machined free hand and then tig welded to a piece of tubing. The other end was plugged with another machined piece. I lost the plastic one that came with the mole trap so made a replacement out of scrap.
AEF49322-7876-4E3E-B7F0-C746F8755D6A.jpeg
E1FAFE9C-CA48-4276-9CA4-EB5F0E8A370F.jpeg

I do metal fabrication and machining as a hobby. This is a tool to punch a hole in the ground for a mole trap. The end was machined free hand and then tig welded to a piece of tubing. The other end was plugged with another machined piece. I lost the plastic one that came with the mole trap so made a replacement out of scrap.View attachment 318279View attachment 318280
Good to see you posting sanddan, you have been a member for almost 10 years. Do you grow? If so what have you got going on. Place has changed a bit in the last few years. We like to think for the better.

Latest posts

Back