Advertise On Marijuana Passion

Our first grow

Jkjiv

Reaction score
They grew like crazy since we watered Sunday, so today is day 1 of flower, 9 to 11 weeks to go...ugh.

Jkjiv

Reaction score
Hunting for 1st signs of flowers...
From what I've read humidity should be 65% and temps should be 65° to 80°?
We can't seem to get those in range. Best we can get on humidity is 50% and temp has been between 65 to 70 mostly 65ish. I'm thinking maybe a warm humidifier might solve both problems?

Attachments

Jkjiv

Reaction score
We have fungus gnats! Help
20201112_203547.jpg

No yellow leaves yet but there appears to have been at least one life cycle because there are a lot of fliers. Tonight. Anyone had any luck with peroxide?

Last edited:

Jkjiv

Reaction score
We have fungus gnats! HelpView attachment 266203
No yellow leaves yet but there appears to have been at least one life cycle because there are a lot of fliers. Tonight. Anyone had any luck with peroxide?
OK, I put a thin layer of cinnamon on top of the soil and then a layer of diatomaceous earth And mixed those in slightly into the top 1/2" of soil. The I covered that with about an inch of play sand so no soil can be seen. I couldn't find yellow sticky traps so I put white sticky cards the whole way around the rim. The sticky traps caught a lot of the flyers. Through researching this i found there is a sickness associated with neem oil that just so happens to match all the symptoms of a mysterious sickness my wife (heavy smoker) gets a couple times a year. So now we have another good reason to grow. Anyways it seems like we brought the fungus gnats under control for now, we'll see in a week.

Here's a close up of one of out flowers...

Attachments

Latest posts