Our first grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Any advice on when to put into flower?
Well it's all about what you want out of her at this point.you have done a great job at training her bro, honestly with the pot size your rocking I'd give her another week to ten days of veg then put her into flower.just expect growth of double to triple in first two weeks of flip.happy happy

I didn’t see how much head room you’ve got but theyre still quite small. I’d give them another couple weeks before flipping.

Well it's all about what you want out of her at this point.you have done a great job at training her bro, honestly with the pot size your rocking I'd give her another week to ten days of veg then put her into flower.just expect growth of double to triple in first two weeks of flip.happy happy
Thanks! Watched a lot of videos on training and with the expected height of this strain we went with the manifold method. Pot is 5 gal btw. We're pretty proud of how it's gone so far so we'll see how the rest goes.

What we want is maximum bud lol, but without growing out of the cone of light. Not a fan of this light for this tent, I should probably have two of them. Or I may get a 4ft t5 grow light, need to do some more research on that though.

If you was to
What we want is maximum bud lol, but without growing out of the cone of light. Not a fan of this light for this tent, I should probably have two of them. Or I may get a 4ft t5 grow light, need to do some more research on that though.
If you were to go the way of flowering with a t5 I'd suggest a very even canopy as you would need to get the t5 within say 3-6 inches from canopy level.but as far as y'all wanting to max out there potential I am a believer in hps for the job.with a good heavy yielding strain alongside proper root development inside the right size growing medium and the proper plant training and a man could give his chance at great harvest s.But as I always say,how much are you willing to put in is how much one should expect to get out of his garden or her garden.happy growing to you all!!!.

I'll have to post a pic of the whole tent for head space.
@cardgenius This strain will be in flower 9 to 11 weeks which makes me think there will a lot more growing after its flipped to flower.

Attachments

• 20201017_003026.jpg
    20201017_003026.jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 16
  • 20201017_003136.jpg
    20201017_003136.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 18
Last edited:
Good question, we're trying to figure that out.

If they were mine, I'd flip.

Expect them to likely double in size. How much space do you still have until the plants reach your light?

Are you still gonna flower with T5's?

If they were mine, I'd flip.

Expect them to likely double in size. How much space do you still have until the plants reach your light?

Are you still gonna flower with T5's?
Not this time around, if I do I was thinking the led version of t5

I've been following a video on indica institute on manifold training and they recommend 18" to 24" to flip I think we are going to go with the low end of that range. Just measured tonight and we're at 14" from the top of the dirt.

Attachments

• 20201020_193623.jpg
    20201020_193623.jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 9
if they are both indica, it will help with less stretch. I think your plan is a good one, good luck, I can't wait to see those buds forming.

if they are both indica, it will help with less stretch. I think your plan is a good one, good luck, I can't wait to see those buds forming.
Just looked up the strain again, raspberry cough from Nirvana, 70% sativa, 30% indica

Attachments

• 20201024_204007.jpg
    20201024_204007.jpg
    87.1 KB · Views: 15
  • 20201024_204049.jpg
    20201024_204049.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 13
  • 20201024_204108.jpg
    20201024_204108.jpg
    89.9 KB · Views: 15
Bought these three as a kit but I dont understand why there are two for bloom. Anyone have advice?

We've been using grow big once a week 3Tbl/gal for veg but we will be flipping to flower by next weekend and we dont know how to use the other two.

Attachments

• 20201025_194311.jpg
    20201025_194311.jpg
    103 KB · Views: 13
Plants are looking great! Vegging for that extra time will really increase your yield.

I’d use the Grow Big until week 3 of flower, then switch over to Tiger Bloom. As for the Big Bloom, Fox Farm says to use it in addition to the Grow Big and Tiger Bloom.

Plants are looking great! Vegging for that extra time will really increase your yield.

I’d use the Grow Big until week 3 of flower, then switch over to Tiger Bloom. As for the Big Bloom, Fox Farm says to use it in addition to the Grow Big and Tiger Bloom.
I use all three, exactly how is stated above.get great results.happy growing to you

Whew did they ever start stinking though! Lol not even in flower yet but skunk

Latest posts

Back