ournoses is mjmorphine ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

crozar

Reaction score
hey all , i think i cant smell my MJ lol , until i reach outside my room . i can smell MJ from outside my room for a second or 2 then i cant smell it anymore , when entering my room which should be too stinky but i still cant smell it :/ now im curious is their a way to sense how strong the smell is ? i mean i know when smelling perfumes we should use a coffee beans to refresh our noses , but is their a special way for MJ so i can know how strong the odor is around the space.

crozar said:
hey all , i think i cant smell my MJ lol , until i reach outside my room . i can smell MJ from outside my room for a second or 2 then i cant smell it anymore , when entering my room which should be too stinky but i still cant smell it :/ now im curious is their a way to sense how strong the smell is ? i mean i know when smelling perfumes we should use a coffee beans to refresh our noses , but is their a special way for MJ so i can know how strong the odor is around the space.

You Might Need a New Sniffer:rofl:

You already know what it smell like as soon as u open the door and from there u really won't smell it that much inless u put ur nose up onto the bud sniff the Aroma and if that the case, there ur problem ur aware of..;)

Myself i have mine piping right out and I do smell it once awhile but the wife don't and I am save. But I really Don't Worry about it because I got My MMJ Card well papers...That Gooood Enough..:D

crozar said:

Tried this but I guess either my nostrils are too big or the coffee beans are too small--they keep falling out of my nose.;)

PencilHead said:
Tried this but I guess either my nostrils are too big or the coffee beans are too small--they keep falling out of my nose.;)

That a weird way to grind ur Beans...:rofl:

PencilHead said:

Try some Gorilla Glue.

PencilHead said:
Stand on yer head.:rolleyes:

I figure if you open a can of Tuna Fish and set it by your grow. After a couple days of "maturing". Take the can away.
I promise you will be able to tell if theres any bud smell after that.

SPEARCHUCKER said:
I figure if you open a can of Tuna Fish and set it by your grow. After a couple days of "maturing". Take the can away.
I promise you will be able to tell if theres any bud smell after that.

Ever do that to someone in revenge when you were a kid? We used sardines in water--poke a little hole in the can, set it under the guy's seat. A little heat, a little bacteria and :eek:

PencilHead said:
Ever do that to someone in revenge when you were a kid? We used sardines in water--poke a little hole in the can, set it under the guy's seat. A little heat, a little bacteria and :eek:

That a Good Prank :rofl: :rofl: and big smelly one on top of that..

PencilHead said:

I was talking to the lady at the bank one day, where my safe deposit box is. She told me that one time someone got angry at the bank and wrapped some fish up in newspaper and locked it in their safe deposit box. Apparently it got pretty impressive before they found out what it was.

wmmeyer said:
I was talking to the lady at the bank one day, where my safe deposit box is. She told me that one time someone got angry at the bank and wrapped some fish up in newspaper and locked it in their safe deposit box. Apparently it got pretty impressive before they found out what it was.

Did they change the Bank name to Stinky Bank;)

That would be pretty smelly..:eek:

Latest posts

Back