Out door Bud Rot

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stain

Among the Oaktree's
Reaction score
Found bud rot in some of the sour bubbles trees. Since being out side grow is there any thing that would slow or stop it from spreading?

They have at 6 to 8 weeks to go.

Indoors I would cut the humidity and run a sulfur burner but being outdoor there's no way to do either.

Any help or ideas would be great.

Thanks

I have cut the affected parts off ASAP , that spreads extremly quick.
defoliate leafy plants (remove leaves covering bud sites, through the middle of the plant.
And even used large Air moving fans to help dry the plant out.
Bud rot where I am comes late in the grow due to the weather changes (Humidity) and more rain.

Might help
https://www.growweedeasy.com/cannab...ironment: ,4 prevent wet spots on plant More

Last edited by a moderator:
Well I guess I'm glad the I also planted more sat leaning plants. As they seem to not to effected.

Will Oxidate (sp) that works on PM help stop the mold from growing?

Found bud rot in some of the sour bubbles trees. Since being out side grow is there any thing that would slow or stop it from spreading?

They have at 6 to 8 weeks to go.

Indoors I would cut the humidity and run a sulfur burner but being outdoor there's no way to do either.

Any help or ideas would be great.

Thanks
Are your plants in the ground or pots? and how bid are they? Is it because when it rains they don't dry out to good?

Are your plants in the ground or pots? and how bid are they? Is it because when it rains they don't dry out to good?

They are outside in the ground. They're not to big...Only around 10 to 15 foot tall. It's only effecting the very dense sour bubbles. So they're not drying out as fast as the should. Thought about putting a thin shade cloth over them to catch the dew but they're just to big to be effective...

thanks

middle.jpg

They are outside in the ground. They're not to big...Only around 10 to 15 foot tall. It's only effecting the very dense sour bubbles. So they're not drying out as fast as the should. Thought about putting a thin shade cloth over them to catch the dew but they're just to big to be effective...

thanks

View attachment 263864
Wow, nice garden. Morning dew, is it possible to thin out the foliage to allow air flow?

You got a nice garden going there. I always used to get bud rot late in the grow so I did some research & found that Regalia CG works very good for me. I also lollipop & defoliate thru my grow . I run an outdoor scrog & when they start to flower I bring out the fans. I don't let my plants get that big that's why I scrog. I spray with Regalia every 2 weeks along with other stuff like silica, B-52 & aloe vera . All these & a few others I use all help bring out the plants immune system & makes the plant stronger & more resilient to PM & bud rot. You have to stay with the foliar sprays every week but it's worth it especially when you grow outdoors. I was losing way to much to PM & bud rot but not anymore. Prevention is the key!! Good Luck & keep it green. Hope this helps

Latest posts

Back