Outdoor Cultivation (Guerilla Grow) Tips

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What should I be hitting my Gorilla grow with for nutes now? There just going into flower like 2nd week just going through the flip pretty much now there going into the streatch.
orca-image--1202137194.jpeg
1532283498238.jpeg

Sent from my Moto E (4) using Tapatalk

I just start brewing tea this year, seem alright so far, foliar feed too. Bu um your plants saying feed me potassium and potash please the more the merrier. I bought no nutes other than bud ignitor this year. Having the fam eat bananas till they puke lol and during veg used lotsa
eggshells and bitsa woodash .... believe it or not they seem to quite like it!

Last edited:
What should I be hitting my Gorilla grow with for nutes now? There just going into flower like 2nd week just going through the flip pretty much now there going into the streatch.View attachment 249706View attachment 249707

Sent from my Moto E (4) using Tapatalk
I think your girl might have me height wise she's in ground look like maybe 6' - 7'? my girlie is bout 7ish but inna container

Goriila grow needs a yeti. Sign me up

Seems to be base floor cultivation, basic arriation.

Should I throw my cups in the floor?

I got a jack hammer
Reason I'm saying that?
Backyard? concrete.

Gotta take a nature walk

Yeti's got it

Goriila grow.
Sign me up

You gots basic arriation
I gots original dictation
Making up new words
Be that great imagination

Jackhammer in the cellar
Don't make plants look much more stellar
Til you rip up the concrete
And ummm... I got nothing.

Nothing else rhymes with stellar and if you bumped up in here from 2018 to have a rap battle, cool beans, I fold lol

Welcome aboard matey.

Some potash.pottasium and a lil foxfarm bigbud .flush last week of flower.youll be happy mate.nice healthy girl though.

You gots basic arriation
I gots original dictation
Making up new words
Be that great imagination

Jackhammer in the cellar
Don't make plants look much more stellar
Til you rip up the concrete
And ummm... I got nothing.

Nothing else rhymes with stellar and if you bumped up in here from 2018 to have a rap battle, cool beans, I fold lol

Welcome aboard matey.
I know I'm saying this late regarding this flow but I'm just saying to...nice rhymes

A little tip to keep deer away. Used cat littler. Deer's top predator is mountain lion a cat. How we found out was darn deer hunters were trespassing on our land. They put up a deer stand just over the fence. Talked to the game warden to see what we could do legally to keep them from shooting the deer on our side of the fence. He asked me if we had cats. If we did take the used cat litter and spread it around the tree stand on our side of the fence. The deer would stay far away from the cat smell.

I don't have cats but my brother does (I'm a dog lover) We spread the cat litter on our side and theirs. About a month into deer season they move the stand. My brother ask them one day why they moved their stand. They said they never seen a deer when they were in the stand. They couldn't understand because they used a game camera to see where the deer were coming through before they set up the stand. He just smiled and said that's why they call it hunting lol.

Outdoor Cultivation (Guerilla Grow) Tips

I have seen a lot of outdoor grows that need some help. Not that I'm an expert, but I am fairly well-versed in the ways of guerilla growing. So, I thought I would make a list of tips and tricks to help out new growers. It's all really common sense.Stealth is everything with outdoor grows. You have other growers and police that will be looking for your crop and you have to conceal it well or someone will snatch it up.

Scouting
I would say almost half of the work I do is before any plants are even in the ground. Scout and scout well. If you live in the country and you can take off walking from your backyard and be in the wilderness that is great. It keeps you from leaving noticeable trails from roads and/or parking a car somewhere. If you can't, when searching for a spot always go for roads less travelled. The more traffic on a road the more problems that could arise (People see you coming out of a woods, walking down a road with gallon jugs, or any other conspicious activity). I ALWAYS have someone drop me off when I am transplanting, fertilizing or any time I am going to my plants. You NEVER want to leave your vehicle parked on the side of the road. Thats very suspicious and if people see it there a couple times they will begin to think something. A lot of people get robbed that way. Now, when you are looking for a spot you want to look for an area that gets PLENTY of light. Thats the other really important key. I like to put plants in places that get all of the morning sun until atleast 2 or 3pm and get indirect light the rest of the day. But, be careful that this place isn't in the wide open. Fields are an ABSOLUTE NO-NO.

Picking a spot
Good places are in cut timber and blackberry thickets. I like for the undergrowth to be as tall or taller than my plants at all times, especially harvest. In cut timber the plants will get plenty of light because of the spaces that are created by thinning out the trees. I like to find a big tree thats in an area that gets plenty of light and go to the fork of it and put plants right in the fork so that there are logs and brush on either side of the plants. Also if possible walk down as many logs as you can getting to plants, it eliminates or breaks up potential paths. Briar and blackberry thickets are very stealthy as well because a lot of times they will approach 10 feet in height and provide surrounding cover as well. Find away to go into the middle of the patch (going under limbs and stuff where it doesn't look as if a human has being going in there) and clear out a spot by cutting down the briars. Don't cut too much, just enough to clear enough area for the number of plants you plan on putting in there. There are plenty of other good places as well. Just make sure the surrounding vegetation and undergrowth is thick. If someone is going to find my plants I want to make them work for it. They wont be able to spot them unless they walk right up on them. I don't want someone to be able to spot my plants unless they actually get 10 feet or less from them. Thats why the surrounding growth is so important.

Caring for your Plants
Now that you have your plants in the ground (and I did say ground). Because you really want to stray away from buckets or other containers. They don't like natural. They standout even if you paint them. They also raise the height of your plants which makes them more visible and is also something you want to stay away from. Also, buckets and containers dry out quicker than the ground will. Which means you will have to make more trips to your plants. The next thing you want to worry about is paths. I try to go to my plants a different way every time I go to my plants. A path is your worst enemy. If you leave one, especially if its from the road chances are someone may end up walking down it eventually. So, try to go a different way everytime or atleast don't go the same way you did last time. You want to minimize the amount of trips to your plants as possible. And if they are in the ground you can do this. If you do leave a bit of a path you can use grass seed to cover it or plant some type of ivy to break the path up. Most types of ivy are nearly impossible to kill and you can just throw them along the ground and they will take root on their own. You can get away with going to your plants every two weeks (sometimes more if the rain is cooperative). Mother nature will take care of itself if you do things right. Also, most people should pretty much stray away from fences. They will give your plot away just as fast as anything. A fence is unnatural and will give you un-needed attention. Also, you have to carry that in there before and after growing season and its pretty hard to explain why you are carrying fence in and out of the woods. And if you leave it in there after season then you are risking someone finding it and the majority of people will know EXACTLY what it was for. I have found several as a hunter myself. Don't underestimate where hunters go or what they see.

Other things to think about
You never want to put too many plants in one spot. That only increases your exposure. A group of 20 is a lot easier to spot than a plot of 3. Never put all of your plants in one spot. Anything could happen to them and you don't want your entire crop to go down in one fell swoop (Animals, Growers, Police). Something else to make them harder to find are employing growing techniques such as LST, supercropping, and topping. Topping and Supercropping will keep the plants shorter and harder to spot. While LST can be very effective because you can grow a HUGE healthy plant and make it almost impossible to spot. If you keep tieing it over and running it along the ground you can grow it out with almost no risk of someone finding it. People aren't looking along the ground for plants, they are looking eye level. Another thing, if you plan to grow in that spot or area again don't cut the plants off and leave the stalk. Pull the plants and root up so someone doesn't see the stalks left over. Never leave any kind of trash near your plants or in the woods, this can also give them away. Water jugs, soil bags, fertilizers or anything else are all bad ideas. I try not to carry anything in or out with me unless it is neccessary. I always like to have some kind of back story as well as to why I'm in there. Have something in your mind already, don't try to improvise. This is just incase you run into someone in the woods while you are walking in and out (possibly the landowner). I use several including "I lost my hunting dog."; "Picking blackberries.", etc. If you ever think you hear someone coming or you get a bad feeling then leave the plants. You DON'T want to be caught tending to them. Always follow your instincts.

These are pretty much the basics to Guerilla growing. I'm sure not everyone will agree with what I have to say and I'm sure there are things that I have left out, but this is a pretty good overview. Be safe, Be stealthy, and GOOD GROWING.
Awesome tips. I use to carry a pair of binoculars and a bird book every time I went to my spot. Made it look like I was just out birdwatching.

Wish me luk on rooftop garden... Wish my neighbors are ppl have a healthy mind

Latest posts

Back