outdoor farmer

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dirtdevil

Reaction score
planning on a outdoor grow this year. i have 10 ac of land and two small creeks. i would like to plant about 20 plants for personal use.i have alot of good places to plants and was wondering how many plants do i plant together or space them all out how far apart do i plant them without being detected from the heli.i plant two hugh veg garden every year and have alot of suscess with them and i know mj is a different animal to grow. i've been reading this forum for about a month and got some good information from this forum thanks mp for the forum and thanks for the people on here ,if you have any sugestion on my outdoor would be great thanks for your time. i will be using bagseed for my first grow thanks

Welcome.... you can put a couple in between the pole beans and corn.

20 plants for personal---that should get you thru next winter---:woohoo: ---if i were in your shoes i would consider---minimum 10' spacing between holes---try to blend in with the surroundings as best as you can---amended soil with gravel on the bottom of your holes for drainage, not too far from the creek for water, and temporary fencing for each plant to keep deer from eating the fruits of your labor---plant on a south facing slope

20 plant might be a little much but i can pass some out at christmas time

beware of 20 bagseed beans---if all goes perfect you will get 10 male and 10 female and end up with only 10 at the end---but there is the possibility of a hermafodite and is something to keep in mind---safety is ALWAYS your main issue---you might consider the length of the growing season in your area---every day the plants are in the ground is another day they may be stumbled upon---in the same vein the longer they are in the ground the bigger they will get---difficult balance in the great out doors---in other words if the place is 100% safe take full advantage of the full grow season in your area---if it is not---adjust backwards from harvest time to determine your planting time with amount the time you are willing to risk them being discovered

Latest posts

Back