Outdoor grow #1

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chi11yWi11y1!

Reaction score
Had a question, my girl just started shooting her pistils put do i keep her on the same nutes or switch?.. Or do i wait until she flowers more just curious

Attachments

• 20200812_082827.jpg
    20200812_082827.jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 6
^^ What he said

what nutes are you using? They may have a feeding schedule that is a good starting point

^^ What he said

what nutes are you using? They may have a feeding schedule that is a good starting point
Im using organic nutes but im still using the dr earth veg. Im waiting until i need the blossom flower nutes

She is about 2 feet right now and her new leaves that are coming out are very sativa looking.. She is a hybrid but im assuming this is the genetics taking over?.

Attachments

• 20200813_073645.jpg
    20200813_073645.jpg
    92.6 KB · Views: 5
If it were me and she is two feet tall and you are in pots indoor, I would flip her and put the nutes to her. She looks healthy and ready to spread her wings and flower. It won't start to flower until you increase the P and K, cut back on N and go to a 12/12 light cycle. I use MH in veg and HPS in flower.

I also use Dr. Earth, stuff is awesome! I wait until week 2 of flower before I switch over to the Flower Girl amendments. That way it has a week or so to start breaking down which by then the stretch should be over and the higher Nitrogen levels won’t be needed.

I just top dressed my ladies with the Dr. Earth Flower Girl and EWC last week as they entered into week 2 of flowering and they are loving it. Been praying to the God of Light everyday since!

If it were me and she is two feet tall and you are in pots indoor, I would flip her and put the nutes to her. She looks healthy and ready to spread her wings and flower. It won't start to flower until you increase the P and K, cut back on N and go to a 12/12 light cycle. I use MH in veg and HPS in flower.
Well im growing outdoor so right now she is getting about 14/10 or 15/9 light cycle.. By the way i appreciate the help, she is pretty hardy and i got rid of a minor spider mite infestation with peroxide water mix.. Should i chill on the veg nutes for maybe a week to rid it of the excess N or keep the schedule until maybe 2 more weeks then switch? By the way she is in a 3 gallon smart pot not sure if that matters

I also use Dr. Earth, stuff is awesome! I wait until week 2 of flower before I switch over to the Flower Girl amendments. That way it has a week or so to start breaking down which by then the stretch should be over and the higher Nitrogen levels won’t be needed.

I just top dressed my ladies with the Dr. Earth Flower Girl and EWC last week as they entered into week 2 of flowering and they are loving it. Been praying to the God of Light everyday since!
This was i was considering just to give her some time to get used to her new growth then feed her and fatten the girl up

Well im growing outdoor so right now she is getting about 14/10 or 15/9 light cycle.. By the way i appreciate the help, she is pretty hardy and i got rid of a minor spider mite infestation with peroxide water mix.. Should i chill on the veg nutes for maybe a week to rid it of the excess N or keep the schedule until maybe 2 more weeks then switch? By the way she is in a 3 gallon smart pot not sure if that matters

On the next feeding cycle start your flower nutes. I never completely drop the N. I cut it by 2/3's and completly drop it along with other supplements one month out,.

On the next feeding cycle start your flower nutes. I never completely drop the N. I cut it by 2/3's and completly drop it along with other supplements one month out,.
Thanks man will do ill update once she takes to the new feeding

Latest posts

Back