Advertise On Marijuana Passion

outdoor grow # 4

MARY-JANE

Female Growers Group
Reaction score
Hello my friends, my husband and I have decided to do our 4th outdoor grow. We put the plants in the ground June 7th. Five of them are Med plants and 1 Ultra plant. We think the Ultra plant has sum kind of purple in it or from one of the Purple family. But the Med is more of a potent plant like G-13, very resinous Don't get us wrong, the Ultra is very good also. They both give u a couch lock and head high. The plants are a month and 3 days old. They are doing pretty good. Harvest time is around the end of September right before the rain comes in. Tell us what ya'll think?

****Trying to re-size, Will post soon.

ziggyross

ziggyross
Reaction score
Looking good very tight nodes. My back yard get's limited sun so I get a lot of stretch

4u2sm0ke

Reaction score
you sure those are yours Mary?...:giggle: just poking girl..they look nice and healthy mojo for the girls

take care and be safe

MARY-JANE

Female Growers Group
Reaction score
4u2sm0ke said:
you sure those are yours Mary?...:giggle: just poking girl..they look nice and healthy mojo for the girls

take care and be safe

LOL.... yep they are learned my lesson never again lable all pics. Thanks 4u2smoke!

MARY-JANE

Female Growers Group
Reaction score
Well my husband and I thought we would give ya'll an update on how the girl's are doing. These pictures is a few days after pruning and bending. We was wondering can we bend them again? We are putting up new pics of the garden today. We are trying out super cropping. We have bend them once and we wanted too know if we can bend them again before they go into flower?

100_3568.jpg

100_3570.jpg

100_3571.jpg

100_3574.jpg

100_3575.jpg

mrj567

Reaction score
You can bend them as many times as you'd like. Although I would only do a few bends each time, as each bend adds stress.

MARY-JANE

Female Growers Group
Reaction score
Well I said I was going to give an update for what is going on. :icon_smile: The girls's have been in ground for 44 day's. I have been talking with my husband about trying some compost tea for the girls and see how they get. And yes, I have been doing a lot of research on the web and think I might have a mix that just work waiting to try it. Been on the organic side of things for awhile now. Much better smoke and taste.

100_3585.jpg

100_3586.jpg

100_3587.jpg

100_3588.jpg

100_3590.jpg

Lobstah

Reaction score
those look real nice, great work, keep the pics rolling could you give an idea about the tea recipe, been looking into that am not to sure got to read more about it, thanks

MARY-JANE

Female Growers Group
Reaction score
Lobstah said:
those look real nice, great work, keep the pics rolling could you give an idea about the tea recipe, been looking into that am not to sure got to read more about it, thanks
Well not to sure what I'm going to use, but did pick up a few items yesterday from the nursery. I went to get one thing and came out with some other items as well. Black Gold worm casting and Dr. Earth Bat Guano. I also thought about getting some chicken manure too. I have read about them in some tea recipes.

I already have some Molasses and fish juice. So maybe if I mix everything together I might get something really good. Trying to get a really good harvest this year. I have had good ones, but now I wont to combine some of my old technique with some new ones I have learned.

Lobstah

Reaction score
thanks Mary , im gonah pull up my milk crate and watch from here, im gonah keep an eye on the tea see how it works, green tea mojo to ya plants do look awesome

tcbud

Reaction score
Square Foot Gardening taking to new levels. Looks great Mary, I am signed up and looking for some shade to park my lawn chair. Keep up the good work!

7greeneyes

MedicalNLovingIt!
Reaction score
Your ladies are lookin just beautiful, MARYJANE. Keep up the awesome job.

MARY-JANE

Female Growers Group
Reaction score
I would like to say thank ya'll for the great advice and please stay pull up an chair, crate or what ever and stay awhile.:icon_smile:

ozzydiodude

Reaction score
I would forget the chicken manure Mary unless you going to make a super soil and let it cook til next yr. IME unless the chicken manure is 3 or 4 yrs old it's too hot for mj

Reaction score
Your girls are looking quite happy. I am quite jealous of you that have beautiful outdoor gardens like this.

I like this tea recipe that Ozzy posted in Driftng's tea thread. Anyone doing organics will have most of this on their shelves or they are readily available.

5 Gal Dechlorinated water(I dont check or pay attention to PH)
5 TBL(tablespoon) Blackstrap Molasses
2 Cups worm casting
1 Cup compost
5 TBL Epson Salts
5 TBL Blood meal
5 TBL Bone meal

Brew for 48 hrs in a aeration bucket(air stone in a bucket) the more air the better.Then strain before mixing or using. Then mix 50/50 with plain dechlorinated water and water your plants. For a treat for my ladies I Use 25%Tea/75% plain dechlorinated water as a folier spray.

MARY-JANE

Female Growers Group
Reaction score
ozzydiodude said:
I would forget the chicken manure Mary unless you going to make a super soil and let it cook til next yr. IME unless the chicken manure is 3 or 4 yrs old it's too hot for mj
Well thank you for the input. The manure that I was thinking of getting is from a store like wal-mart, I seen that they have some for $2.00. Never did a tea before just been doing a lot of reading though.

MARY-JANE

Female Growers Group
Reaction score
The Hemp Goddess said:
Your girls are looking quite happy. I am quite jealous of you that have beautiful outdoor gardens like this.

I like this tea recipe that Ozzy posted in Driftng's tea thread. Anyone doing organics will have most of this on their shelves or they are readily available.

5 Gal Dechlorinated water(I dont check or pay attention to PH)
5 TBL(tablespoon) Blackstrap Molasses
2 Cups worm casting
1 Cup compost
5 TBL Epson Salts
5 TBL Blood meal
5 TBL Bone meal

Brew for 48 hrs in a aeration bucket(air stone in a bucket) the more air the better.Then strain before mixing or using. Then mix 50/50 with plain dechlorinated water and water your plants. For a treat for my ladies I Use 25%Tea/75% plain dechlorinated water as a folier spray.
I guess I will go and check out that thread if I can find it and see what it be. Looking for flowering tea for now and will work my way back to the veg. tea's. Thank you THG for your input. Greatly appreciated.

Latest posts