outdoor grow # 4

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
maybe want a small fan in there mary....help keep air movement...just my thaughts...looks wonderfull

take care and be safe

I love seeing those Kolas stretch. You are doing an AWEsome job there Mary and husband.

Are you still spraying Neem? I have heard it gives bud a bad taste when used while in flower. FYI. I think I read that here somewhere.

Your corner of the world is looking great. I sure like the covers you have there. Gives me something to think on when we go to raised beds.

looks real nice,but some pics, look kinda yellow. maybe my eyes,nice job

Well 4u2smoke the ladies are doing wonderful, I just might try to put up a fan when I get a chance.

TCBud We are having the best time right know.

Newbietoo, not much yellowing over this way maybe the lighting from the sun.

:icon_smile:

yeah only reason I say Is I see you close the ends of that hoop house..and this will trap the Humidity in ther...and I agree with tcbud on the neem..is why I dont like to use anymore...but neem can be used uptill 4th week flower IMO..

We are not using neem oil at all at this time. We also have the sides tied up on the ends so it is getting lots of breeze when the wind blow. But we will be placing the fan in their soon to get ready for the bad weather when is comes, gotta be prepared early around our neck of the woods.

Well the ladies is looking finer then ever. Ultra is so resinnated. Makes my mouth water. Anticipating the day she will be ready, Hopefully around the end of this month. Sweet scent, nice and sticky too. And for the Meds they are looking wonderful. Smelling good too. Starting to get real resinnated too.Think that I might have some really fat colas this year. Also thinking the Meds should be ready around October or so. Tell us what ya'll think.:icon_smile:

01-gedc1349.jpg

02-gedc1350.jpg

03-gedc1351.jpg

04-gedc1352.jpg

05-gedc1353.jpg

06-gedc1354.jpg

07-gedc1355.jpg

08-gedc1356.jpg

09-gedc1357.jpg

10-gedc1358.jpg

Beautiful................. ah..... Beautiful

Hello fellow MJ grower's. We took these pictures today. As you can see that the Ultra increased in bud size within 5 days. Also you can see that the Med increased in bud size within 5 days. We gave it double the doze in nutes for a week straight, also it was mixed with molasses. Tell us what do ya'll think?:icon_smile:

01-gedc1362.jpg

02-gedc1363.jpg

03-gedc1364.jpg

05-gedc1366.jpg

06-gedc1367.jpg

07-gedc1368.jpg

08-gedc1369.jpg

09-gedc1370.jpg

10-gedc1371.jpg

11-gedc1372.jpg

wicked frosty ultra-where did you get seeds??is this your favorite??

very nice Mary...I want too be your nieghbor....but I dont care for Keystone BEER:p

take care and be safe

002.JPG

That ULTRA is Mad Covered in Trichs! Dang a rang a ding dong!

Is that comment enough.....no?

OMG, LOOK AT THOSE HUGE KOLA'S!

You both should be so proud of yourselves. Beautiful Garden.

I'm gonna double dose my girls this week!

Newbietoo said:
wicked frosty ultra-where did you get seeds??is this your favorite??

Well the Ultra was a gift from my husbands cousin.

4u2smoke...Keystone is good, it is made by Coors.

tcbud....The kolas is looking so good as the days go by. Gotta go look morning and night. Double dose your girl it really does work for they like that. Along with molasses.

Well the Ultra is looking really good. Buds is nice and fat,and heavy resin with a purple tint. Makes our mouth water. The Med's are doing real good too. They have very fat colas, and starting to get nice and resin too. When we get up in the morning and go out to take one of our daily looks, we get blasted in the face with the sweet aromas Oh how we love this :hubba: !

:icon_smile:

My Husband and I also put up two small fan's, one on each end to keep the air flowing. To keep the humidity down. We have also been thinking about putting up two more fan's. What do ya'll think about that?

The weather has been o.k. for this time of year. Looking to be having mid 70* temps. It's been looking a little grey around here but that is typical Oregon weather for you. But so far no rain in the forecast. I will be posting pics soon.

:icon_smile: Well I see alot of people is starting to chop they ladies down, We still got a ways to go over this way. The end of October for us this way waiting patiently for the big day. But until then. Oh and I will keep ya posted as this nice weather likes to change at any given minute. My friends up north know what I'm talking bout. Be safe and keep your ladies grounded.....

09-gedc1389.jpg

10-gedc1390.jpg

13-gedc1393.jpg

15-gedc1395.jpg

16-gedc1397.jpg

17-gedc1398.jpg

22-gedc1403.jpg

03-gedc1383.jpg

Hello fellow MP grower's. We came into a problem with our Ultra. We have been battling with powder mold on the Ultra plant. We didn't notice til this morning that the Ultra had a bad case of spider mites. We been spaying her with neem oil too keep the powder mold off but it keep getting worse as the temp dropped. She only had a few weeks left so we think we did good besides the powder mold and the spider mites problem.We are posting pictures later of the harvest of the Ultra. The Med plants are not infected with powder mold or spider mites but we are keeping a close eye on them. We hate that it had too be cut down but better now before it was way too late. So we are happy with the results and we hope you are too.:icon_smile:

Latest posts

Back