Outdoor growing buddy has issues

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bigbudsbruddah

Senior Smoker
Reaction score
My buddy's grow is starting yellow off and die on him. I told him I would post some pics on here to see if we can get him back on track.

So here is what I know, he is using fox farms trio for ferts. He also started adding some calmag. The guy at the grow store sold him some sort of kelp fert. That is also added once or twice. He has not done any pest control that I know of.
5192.jpeg
5191.jpeg
5190.jpeg
5175.jpeg

Thanks for the help, gonna try to get over to his garden this weekend to see if I can help figure it out. I will give more details then.

good luck…I hope you all can salvage some smoke out of them

are those in containers or are they buried in the ground?..I can’t tell but it looks like containers?

I believe they are large plastic containers with the bottom cut out

my guess is there is salt build up in the containers and some Ph issues

those plants need bigger pots or next time tell your friend to plant them in the ground

start flushing with pure water for a week , make sure the Ph is correct

Yea definitely some septoria spot problem and lock out problem or multiple deficiencies..... Always go in the ground containers just cause problems outdoor especially when you let the plants get as big as those have gotten.....
But if it was me.......
Id flush....flush.... flush and probably transplant them by cutting the containers off of the root ball and let them go into the native soil with a few bags of potting soil and that might keyword might let him salvage some bud in a month or two ✌️

My buddy's grow is starting yellow off and die on him. I told him I would post some pics on here to see if we can get him back on track.

So here is what I know, he is using fox farms trio for ferts. He also started adding some calmag. The guy at the grow store sold him some sort of kelp fert. That is also added once or twice. He has not done any pest control that I know of.
View attachment 307137View attachment 307138View attachment 307139View attachment 307140
What's the gal pot size? How are they planted? what soil are you useing? Things don't look right.

Tell him to take his best looking plant put the hose in it and let it run over night to where it flushes the plant for a few hours and like kind bud said hE may get a couple buds the ones that look the best might come back some. But most of it is to far gone .

I am heading to his house in a bit will post some updated pictures. Hopefully he got it under control

Well he didn't kill his plants :) has some pretty nice buds forming. Leaves have alot of yellow dots. Did not see bugs though. Either way he should have enough smoke for the year.
20220920_171326.jpg
20220920_171335.jpg
20220920_171340.jpg
20220920_171635.jpg
20220920_172407.jpg

After looking up leaf septoria, he most def had that going on. What are ways to prevent leaf septoria that you guys use?

Latest posts

Back