Outdoor Growing, help needed

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thesoundofbud

Reaction score
So recently I have found a pretty decently large group of marijuana plants of a population of maybe 100+. They are mainly around a foot or so tall (maybe a lil taller) and they have new sprout growing all around beneath them. What i'd like to do is find a way to figure out which ones are male and which ones are female, which i know you must look for nodes and whiskers, but i dont believe they are close to there flowering stage. I dont know how to tell when they are getting ready to flower. my over all goal is to transport a female plant over to a pot and grow it outdoors. I have read in many cases that it can be grown in just a pot of dirt but runs the risk of parisites. Another goal of mine would be to clone one of the female plants. I have recently taken a clipping of a leave and its little stem off of the center stem and have the lil stem of the leave in water. I'm not in any position to go out and buy cloning powder or any of the sort, so I read online that using water works just as well just to get the roots started. If there are any tips that can be given, i would be most appreciated. Thank you

"It's the drug abusers who make the drug users look bad". i would not mess with anybodys medicine u could get yourself killed!

Your not gonna get any advice here about stealing someone else's plants. Walk away, buy some seeds and start your own. Thieves WILL get their comeupance. Bad Karma....BAD.

i'm not stealing anybody's plants, they just started growing wild in the middle of the woods near some pine trees. None of the plants have been tended or treated.

thesoundofbud said:
i'm not stealing anybody's plants, they just started growing wild in the middle of the woods near some pine trees. None of the plants have been tended or treated.
then I would guess it would be hemp, and not worthy of your time. ;)

thesoundofbud said:

How can you possibly know that? Marijuana plants do not just mysteriously sprout up in the woods under pine trees. Guerilla grows should be done in what appears to be a haphazard manner to help with detection. I would also recommend leaving them alone.

If you just ask around I'm sure that one of your cronies would turn you onto some seed of your own to grow. Them come back and we'll try and help you grow something that you can can be proud of tsob. Go with your heart.

only problem with geurrilla growing on public land. Gotta take the risk. If I was going to do a plot that big...which I wouldn't. I spread that out over a few acres if not more. depends on ambition. but under a pine tree in the dirt? nothing lives well near a pine tree. root system sucks everything up.

If you are going to take the plants then that is your deal, but make no mistake about it, your taking something that belongs to another person. Dont try giving us some B.S story about them growing wild, its an insult.

Latest posts

Back