outdoor guerilla grow 2014

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What kind of critters are you keeping out with your wire? I am just curious... Looks like a nice spot. Do you have a short growing season in Maine? Plants look happy already.

What kind of critters are you keeping out with your wire? I am just curious... Looks like a nice spot. Do you have a short growing season in Maine? Plants look happy already.

rabbits are the only thing we worry about here and our season is from end of may to end of sept mostly here's some in our med garden we got alot of wind and rain so we put up the tarps and haven't taking them down yet lol

View attachment 032.jpg

looks great i have alot of rabbits around me too... they never bother my plants tho

12345678.10.15.25 how many total? looking great man gonna be busy come harvest time

we do 36 in the legal grow and alot out in the bush scattered around and ya we are very busy from mid sept to mid oct steady harvesting

word yeah im usually pretty busy that time of year but after that its time to relax and :48:

Latest posts

Back