outdoor help.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lovedenugs

Reaction score
hey everyone i have 2 beautiful ladies going right now, that are starting to yellow out, which is usually good at this time but at same time kinda got a late start, i topped both of them and also lst'd them. but now im not exactly sure on how long they have been flowering due to vacation. but 1 is really frosting up nice, other not so much, i had couple of questions and some are weird esp this first 1. ok 1 smells fruity/citrusy. the other legit smells like a fart>.> did i do this or could it just simply be genetics. 2, they are both in ground start 1 week apart and it seems like the fart smelling one is producing alot more leaf than bud could that be in nitrogen? and last question, could anyone take a guess on the age of these ladies? ill have pics in the morning. would appreciate all feedback.

pics would help but #1 its generally genetics that cause smell frostyness size etc #2 it is a different strain its leaf to bud ratio it higher then the other plant and for your last ? give me pics but from what u stated id go with 4-5 weeks (just a guess)

pics would help but #1 its generally genetics that cause smell frostyness size etc #2 it is a different strain its leaf to bud ratio it higher then the other plant and for your last ? give me pics but from what u stated id go with 4-5 weeks (just a guess)

thanks kind for your input bro ive looked up multiple shots of different buds in flowering and im pretty sure ur right with ur guess on the time frame. and basically i have some good genetics with some **** genetics lmao.

A little more information would help. When exactly did you go on vacation? How long were you gone? Were they sexually mature? Were there any buds or even preflowers before you left? We really need pics and even then trying to tell you how old these are is still really a shot in the dark. At best it would be a wild guess that could be off by weeks in any direction. Different strains can take way differing times to mature and some mature differently than others.

Indica dominant hybrids will be ready a lot sooner than sativa hybrids. Some indicas can be ready with 7 weeks flowering, but most need more. Sativa dominant strains will generally take from 9-12 weeks of flowering. So however long they will take from here is dependent on how long they have been flowering. Since you have given us no indication of when you were gone, how long you were gone, and the stage the plants were in when you left, etc, trying to tell you how long you have left is impossible. More info and pics will give us an idea though.

Latest posts

Back