Advertise On Marijuana Passion

Outdoor Infestation

Dr.KNOWITALL

Reaction score
Yes....the worst thing an outdoor grower wants to see was witnessed by eyes :doh: .

I have 3 seedlings closing in at 3 weeks since they popped from dirt, and I start seeing tiny flea sized crawling around leaves...I decide to speculate closer and see others on other leaves...Turn the leaf over and see some a bit bigger. Some white tiny stuff makes me lean to think these are mites....

At this point I am pretty upset, so I do not know what to do... I did not "officially" see these on the Bubblegum grow that I sprayed with Neem oil. But after 3 applications of it...The plant seems to be doing relatively well.

I do not know if to spray neem oil on these (seedlings?) AND/OR make some Neem oil drip into the roots like watering. According to the back of the Neem oil bottle I have, you can do this. But some clarification from you guys would be much appreciated. Thank you. Pictures coming as soon as I can.

ozzydiodude

Reaction score
Spray with the neems oil. Then get one of the chemical insecticides and spray around(NOT on the seedlings) your plants real good. by creating a barrier with insecticides around your plant ,it helps keep othere bugs away.

Latest posts