outdoor plants

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ruffy

i love mj!
Reaction score
these have grown 6"-12". been out for 17 days. weve had the coldest june in awhile. days are 20 degs nights are 10degs& rain every day almost some cloudy day minor rain, last couple of days have gone down to 7-8 degs @ night. the peaks above me got a dusting of snow, lol. but there are very lush green, no yellow leaves @ all. no bugs, no deer. tomorrow sunny 25 deg days coming for a week or so maybe. lol i hope

IMG_1811.JPG

IMG_1813.JPG

IMG_1824.JPG

IMG_1836.JPG

IMG_1828.JPG

IMG_1818.JPG

IMG_1830.JPG

if they can make it through those temps you'll have some hardy plants. plus they'll be happy as hell to have a view like that to grow from... heh...

So why is it raining if its in the mid 20's? i understand freezing rain, but if thats the case, your plants would have an ice coating over them.....just not buying this.:stuff-1125699181_i_

here bb20 :joint: , just not buyin this???? lmfao :D :D

when do deer ussally eat the plants? early fresh growth? or late sept smelly buds? also does anyone see foam on there plants with a small blackish red bug in the foam? i killed it whatever it was

the deer shouldn't like the full stinky buds.. but they will happily munch away right at the start of bloom i found.

the foam, was most likely a spittle bug. yes kill them.

and yeah what a great spring/summer so far eh :(

thanks kaotik, they say they dont do harm till next yr after winter, ohh well. dead! and ill keep an eye for deer. yup slow cold winter...

Ruffy said:
when do deer ussally eat the plants? early fresh growth? or late sept smelly buds? also does anyone see foam on there plants with a small blackish red bug in the foam? i killed it whatever it was

"IME"... they much prefer the fresh, tender growth of seedling and juvenile plants. Once they've matured to 'adults', I think they become too fibrous, maybe.. ;) Over the years, I've had little problem with flowering plants being eaten by critters.

july 11, looking good, put 4 extra baby clones out 2 weeks ago, 2 eatn, 2 grew a foot.
for the other 9, all are great could be a bit bigger but weve had sooo much rain this yr and cold, they are slow, but good. rain for another week they say lol.

IMG_1852.JPG

IMG_1854.JPG

IMG_1855.JPG

IMG_1857.JPG

IMG_1858.JPG

july 24. well 1of the newst clones i put out got animal topped, still growing.
1 of my bigger p kush bushes either got dug up a bit, or something big layed on it. it was right on its side but still growing.
some small bugs eating some of the top leaves, anyone seen this b4? everything else is good and getting more compact. not budding yet. but it hasnt stopped raing & only 20-25 degs cel. out here. 25 and sun for @ least a week. pray for no rain for 2 months ( bud rot) ill be a happy waterer.

IMG_1949.JPG

IMG_1948.JPG

IMG_1950.JPG

IMG_1955.JPG

IMG_1960.JPG

Just curious, but what strains are you growing? A few appear to be late bloomers.

i have 2 big purple kush bushes, 2 white widow max 2 super silver haze 1 shiva.& 2 big bud, not all are in the pics. im also in canada. shouldnt start to flower for another week

Looking very nice Ruffy.

Been an odd weather year all over I think. Or maybe this will be a trend, odd weather becomes normal?

Excellent pics/Plants Ruffy.

Its so funny how the wheather goes, your obviously out west and its a cool summer, here in Ontario its one of the hottest summers ever.

Everything looks good, you will need the good weather in the fall for harvest.

Latest posts

Back