outdoor to indoor what to do!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awsome!:cool: Thanks for the info. I couldnt find anything on the net about using both types @ the same time. Peace -R

Can i use BOTH fluro (4 xs 40 watt)and my 400 watt agro light on my plants at the same time the fluros on the sides and the HID on top??

the flo's need to be kept close. Within 6 inches or less, in order for the plants to benefit.

Since the flo's need to be kept almost in contact with the plant, using them would block some of the light from the HPS.
Not a good thing.

They have been on 12/12 for about 1 month.How much longer should it take??They are looking very good now i am very surprsied I have made it this far without any problems..

somewhere in 2-6 weeks probably, look for amber hairs, soon after they start. you dont want them too get totaly brown(the buds).

On March 23, 2005, a court authorized search warrant was executed at the address of XXXXXX Drive in XXXXX after firefighters discovered a marijuana grow operation while extinguishing a house fire at the residence. Search revealed 33 marijuana plants and numerous items of grow equipment. The suspect was a tenant at the residence. The suspect was not home at the time of the fire and warrants were issued. The suspect was arrested June 18, 2005 and charged with the above charges.

Ryan:
Your plants have no buds.
Meaning you have a light leak.
You'll never get any buds until you fix the situation.

And--
why that second post with the arrest warrant?

A tip:
You shouldn't post people's names and adresses on the internet.
It's also not a good idea to post pics with identifying backgrounds, like those pics on the wall in the background.

good tip thnxs!...I edited some stuff......you never know who is watching i guess...

i live on a lake and i been moving my plant in and out its mostly out side but if i leave it out thier it gets blow about and its bending what should i do

drugsareyourfriend said:
i live on a lake and i been moving my plant in and out its mostly out side but if i leave it out thier it gets blow about and its bending what should i do

id let them blow for a little it will make the stems a little stronger. and if youre really worried about it then stake them

well i was just worried because i didnt want it to get blow so much that it died but since it well make it stonger it wont matter any more thanx much

I have read some people use 11/13 what is all that about is it better than 12/12?? thnxs R

thanks Hick that was helpful
next question: my growspace is about 5 Cu. feet i have one 70W MH light vegitating them. the plants are about 6 inches from the light, i know thats kinda close but i have plenty of air circulation. the ones i have that are normal looking are flourishing quite well, but when they get to be about a foot high i plan to flower them, will the 70W MH be enough lumens @ that point?

my growspace is about 5 Cu.
...you must mean 5 Sq ft ?..yes?
5 sq/ft(2'X2.5') will require(IMHO) at least a 250 watter, preferably HPS. But a MH will suffice. 30 watts p/sq. ft of HID is consider bare minimum, 50 W. p/sq. ft optimal, and 80 W/ p/sq. ft maximum

ok where can i get a 250W HPS with ballast and transformer? ive looked at hardware stores like home depot and menards the brightest i can get there is 70W which is what i got. ive even gone to an electrical supply warehouse and they didnt have what i needed. also i thought MH was better than HPS for Veg. growth? am i wrong HPS is better all the way around?

Latest posts

Back