outdoor winter grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

orangesunshine

Drama Free
Reaction score
cause we can---purple peaches of course---:icon_smile:

little outdoor color 001.jpg

little outdoor color 002.jpg

little outdoor color 003.jpg

little outdoor color 004.jpg

Looking good Orange! This is your cross?
Upper 30's here today. You're lucky.

20's here, your both lucky.

Those do look nice Orange. Purple peaches..yum.

yes---and yes---pineapple peach x purple kush = purple peach---upper 60's here during the day and verrrrry cold at night---frost on the lawn in the am---thanks for stopping in---

That purple peach is bomb:aok:

little too much rain for the PP to be outside right now---brought them in for the night and turned on the de-humidifier---

well I guess rain is better then snow:)

sure is---as you know it rolls right off your back---hope you are feeling better and finished up that trimming you were working on there duck---

girls got moved back outdoors today to do what they do---make us :) ---gonna bring up the alkalinity in the soil in effort to thwart any possibility of mildew and mold---:icon_smile:

little outdoor color 012.jpg

little outdoor color 011.jpg

little outdoor color 010.jpg

little outdoor color 009.jpg

little outdoor color 008.jpg

little outdoor color 007.jpg

little outdoor color 006.jpg

little outdoor color 005.jpg

thanks orange

they do not look any worst for wear, a bit cold though

orangesunshine said:
gonna bring up the alkalinity in the soil in effort to thwart any possibility of mildew and mold

Does that help? Never heard that before- and boy I sure could have used some help with this years outdoor run.

We have the most alkaline soil here and it is true we don't have much problem with mildew but I thought that was the 110 degree temps in the summer. Interesting Orange.

this is an untested theory---we already know that pm thrives in neutral to acidic soil, and it loves humidity over 47%---all foliar spray remedies and sulphur burns treat it when it appears and focus on changing the Ph level in the leaves---i know it is coming---relative humidity here tomorrow is gonna be 78%---this stuff has pushed many a early harvest in the past and ruined entire crops---this is an attempt to be proactive and preventative---makes sense to me that it will work and i ain't gonna know until i try it---so here we go---wish me luck---these are uncharted waters---

So you're going to up the ph in the soil? Be very interested in your results. Keep us posted. And good luck!

Best wishes ...that is humid almost 80 %... Good luck again Orange and hi by the way.

:ciao: Rosebud---sorry to waste your time with the crappy picture but i swear they were both in focus when i took them lol---new issue is temps---getting down to 30's at night---they seem to be doing ok for the time being---we will see:icon_smile: :48:

Not looking bad but those temps:eek:

yea duck---little scary---not quite freezing---but certainly very cold and bringing out some beautiful color---as i said before i'm more concerned with the humidity and the pm---when it rains again they will be coming inside for a visit with the dehumidifier---thanks for checking in---:48:

yeah I get some amazing colors here on my od after a couple of light frosts.

Latest posts

Back