Outdoor Wont Flower

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sketchy2day

Reaction score
ive got some of barneys farms lsd strain growing outdoors a about half of them have been flowering for a month or so now like they do every year and the other half havent started at all they are being grown straight from feminized seeds there is no light leeks and they are all in the same spot right next to each other ive got a plant flowering and the one beside it not whats going on???? ive started covering the ones not flowering with garbage bag for 12h at night its been 4 days n i havent noticed a change
here are some pics of the ones not flowering

IMG_3553.jpg

IMG_5239.jpg

no it looks like they are still in veg n they r growing taller n taller every day

hmm are you feeding them to much N n retards flowering i believe and could put it off

They have been on dnf bloom for a month my other plants fed the exact same thing are flowering n almost finishsed

Has any one else ever had this happen ?
I noticed some of the leafs have holes n chunks out of them could this b a insect causing this?

I forgot to mention ive hit em with a bloom booster once a wewk for the last 3 weeks

No lights near by n im now covering them with a garbage bag at sundown and taking it off at sunrise they r getting 12h of complete dark, bloom booster, and bloom nutes.

My Tangerine Dream from Barney's Farm looks exactly like yours. My other plant which is LSD is coming along and should be ready in a few weeks. I've also been giving them bloom nutes for the past month.

Getting temps cooler at night might trigger flowering as well as 24 hrs of dark for a day or two

3 fingerlid said:
My Tangerine Drea from Barney's Farm looks exactly like yours. My other plant which is LSD is coming along and should be ready in a few weeks. I've also been giving them bloom nutes for the past month.

So your having the same problem with not flowering with a seed from barneys?
im wondering if I got some seeds that got mixed up

Seems like the ext
ra bloom nutes n the garbage bags are working they look like they r starting preflower theres some caterpillars eating them though could this have.caused them to take so long and how should I get rid of them?

Been battling caterpillars for months now. Plants are big enough that it isnt a wash, but I literally go out twice a day and inspect for damage. This am pulled 2 off one plant, and this afternoon 3 off of a different one. I've sprayed with BT, (cant spell that out for the life of me), but got it from the garden store. Specifically meant for caterpillars. That and physical inspections daily with tweezers is the only hope. (tweezer hash woo). Gotta say they've probably taken an easy oz or two off my plants... Good luck

Latest posts

Back