Outside '06 Grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
GanjaGuru said:
Update:
Damn it! I have a bunch of pix but everytime I try to upload, I get those green bars and when they are complete I get that dreaded "page cannot be displayed" window.

So it'll just be text for now until I can figure out how to post the pics.
The 7 plants I put in my garden 5/11 as 6" rooted clones are now between 1.5' & 2.5' tall and looking healthy as F*CK.
I have 15 plants in the ground I recieved as unrooted clones in my garden
They were planted approx. 06/01 and are just starting to jam.

And finally, in my back-to-my-roots guerilla grow, I have 7 plants I recieved as unrooted clones that were put in planters on 06/05. They haven't done much yet.

In the garden, the pulp pots are filled with fresh Power Flower potting soil, with Fox Farms Peace Of Mind 5-5-5 + Mychorrizae added.
In the holes in the ground I dug out a bit of last years Power Flower and added about 3" of fresh PF plus the Fox Farms stuff. In the guerilla grow the pulp pots are filled with fresh PF and something similiar to the Fox Farms stuff.

Oh yeah I have 2 plants on the back patio that are in the same stuff as the ones in pulp pots in the garden.
Grand total--33.

Quick Question: I have a setup a lot like your (no pics though) My plants ere planted almost a month ago, So mid-may, they sprouted after 9 days, but are still ONLY 4" TALL. Is that normal up in the Pacific Northwest?? HElp?? please

There's something very wrong.
Are they in containers or the ground and in what kind of potting soil?

This is a bad pic, but its all I have... Oh, and it just rained prett hard, so the soil is compacted now. I think I should transplant soon too.

plant.jpg

Oh, and it was good organic potting soil. I am not sure what kind though. It works well with my Tomatoes!

Latest posts

Back