Outside Grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WeedHopper

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
A friend gave me a girl thats about 3ft tall and beginning its flowering stage. He took it out of his growroom because he ran out of room.
My growroom is not setup yet especially for this heat in Texas.
According to Google we are getting 12hrs and 6mins of daylight. So will it reveg or will it continue to flower?

Welcome to MP Autogrower -- I'm afraid it may be too late in the spring - It'll revegg !---If they don't find it it'll revegg and give U a big fall harvest- - Be careful down there and keep your head down !-

Thank you. Either way will be okay with me.
I just figured if its getting 12hrs of light and 12 of dark it might be okay,but ive never tried it before. Always grew inside.

Yeah in Texas inside would be best - The days getting longer gonna confuse the plant it'll start blooming then revert back to veg !-- They gonna be busy this year so U might get away with an outside plant without them finding it !-- U down close to the coast where it is hot and humid or farther north where it's hot and dry ?-- I'm in the Big Thicket over by the Louisiana border ! -- I run aero under LEDs in a continuous grow !- Not many of us willing to stick they head up !

North Central Texas. Cold,Hot as hell,,lots of rain and you never know which its going to be doing from day to day. Texas weather,,go figure.

Good question , I am a beginner grower but are the buds big enough to smoke yet ? Maybe you can move the plant out in the sun during the day and in your garage at night ? Good Luck

Nah,,its just starting to flower.
Im just going to let it reveg and do its thing.

Yeah,,which is okay. Ill just get a bigger harvest. I have a huge backyard,,lots of plants and fruit trees. Im going to bend it over and keep it low profile.
Im just not setup yet for growing inside in the Summer heat. I grew some Autos inside this winter with no problems but Texas heat without AC will kick its butt. I have a storage i grow in but haven't had the cash to setup air-conditioning.

AC is a must have to grow inside down here in the Lone Star state !- It's almost time for me to turn mine back on !- 2 grow areas so 2 different window units -- I burn thru some power -- Autogrower my veg is a room built inside a mobile home that went 30 feet underwater during Harvey !- Bloom is in another trailer -- I'm in the middle of relocating and set up a grow for my nephew while my house sells and I can get another !-- This right here was born and bred on Padre Island out of Corpus Christi and grown in coastal East Texas !-- It's the White -x- Nepal Indica - Then I bred a Black Berry Snow Lotus male to it and this is how we roll down here !
20200319_190652.jpg

Lesso - I finally got some WIFI -- Works most of the time !
So far back up in the sticks they gotta pump in sunshine and headed in deeper soon !--

Yes great looking bud. I would be concerned in a high heat and humidity area using a trailer that was under water especially if the trailer has aluminum wall studs, frame and or aluminum siding ,Salt being a corrosive combined with mold potential . I assume the water from the flood waters were salt water and that in it's self could be a concern with the mold and chemical reaction of the saltwater over time without continuous proper positive ventilation and continuous Dehumidification in a Texas hot and humid environment. But then again I have never lived in Texas nor know the temperature and humidity fluctuations on a daily or seasonal basis. Just my 2 cents.

Well the girl is looking good. I have decided to keep her flowering by taking it in at after 12hrs and put her in a dark place.

Glad to hear your girl is looking good. the extra bit of moving it in and out will be well worth it when she's ripe and ready for enjoyment. Brings back memories of fun with high school cheerleaders back in the day, the age of free loving 70's

Latest posts

Back