Over dried buds!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I take it off and put it back on. I don't leave it off for any length of time. When it's fresh you have to burp more often.

I thought you had to leave it off for 5 min. Once in a while I would forget, and an hour has passed. :eek:

Once you open the jar fresh air goes in. Now if they are still to wet then they probably shouldn't be in the jars. That's why you have a drying period 1st.

Hopper what was the size of the vent to go over my window air-conditioner was? I think you said 10 in. for the tube the hock onto the vent to travel into my grow room. I'm going to invest in the home made system so I can dry better herb in the summer. It gets 80F in there even with air conditioning on. The air just doesn't flow good into the grow room even with a fan blowing into the room it needs a boost. ☺️

When I was curing my flowers in jars, I would take a long straw and put it down into the bottom of the jar and blow into it to aerate from the bottom up…

So now I'm realizing that those plants were not as healthy to begin with at harvest, not really sure what happened other than I definitely bit off more than I could chew with my first grow (SOG method) and I just couldn't care for all of the plants properly. The remaining plants I harvested today seems MUCH healthier and fatter.

Here we go! 🤞🏼

Attachments

• PXL_20230101_195906241.jpg
    PXL_20230101_195906241.jpg
    3.3 MB · Views: 0

Latest posts

Back