Over night nightmare!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HemperFi

Reaction score
when my light came on this morning the plant I had fed yesterday looked like this: All I have heard so far is nute lockout due to high PH -- The highest it could have been is 7.5, and not for long. I'm thinking I put an extra dose of one of the three part GH nute series. Anyone care to offer a solution, cause, advice -- I have flushed the plant -- it is back under the light looking pretty bad. Help! It is telling me I have alreadyu put the pics in a thread -- if you don't mind, go to the last page of my journal and have a look -- you can reply there as well -- thanks

Whats the PH now? You should be at 6.5 in dirt.

Hemper here is a chart showing nute uptake at different pH levels: http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=1833&d=1141100090

It could be nute lockout, nute overdose (maybe only 1 nute), and/or a pH issue. I really do not think it could be anything else. Most nutes cease to be taken up at pH levels over 7.0. If you have a high pH and had too high a ppm you could be locking out all nutes except 1 or 2 which you could be OD'ing on. I like to be extra gently to any sick plant--much like you do with people. I would not feed her for a bit. I would move her to the edge of the light. I would watch the temps and make sure she does not get too warm. IMO, you have done everything right and now (unfortunately), you are just going to have to wait.

Green Mojo for your sick little girl.

Latest posts

Back