Over or under watered?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is the soil that you just transplanted in already loaded with nutes? If so, you probably don’t need to add any more yet. There is enough nutrients in the loaded soil to last for a few weeks actually. I’d let them dry out good before adding anything else. Cannabis plants enjoy dry feet between waterings
It has no nutes out of the bag. I am going to let them be. I just hope they don't get worse before better. Does it look like too much light also? It's 22" above canopy at 50%.

I lowered light intensity a bit also.

I’m on the over watered boat along with some shock from the transplant. If the humidity is high, it may take a couple of days for the soil to dry out. To me, they don’t look like they are in danger of keeling over. I think in a day or two, this will all be behind you.

I’m on the over watered boat along with some shock from the transplant. If the humidity is high, it may take a couple of days for the soil to dry out. To me, they don’t look like they are in danger of keeling over. I think in a day or two, this will all be behind you.
😁

It has no nutes out of the bag. I am going to let them be. I just hope they don't get worse before better. Does it look like too much light also? It's 22" above canopy at 50%.
You have LEDs? 50% won’t hurt them imo 22” ok too. The new growth looks good. I wouldn’t worry they will recover. They like to take care of themself and they get embarrassed if they are over watched. 😜

This is GMO growing under LEDs.

1679744754645.png

I have LEDs in both my tents. I find the plants love the intense light once they are in full vegetation. I usually am at 100% by the time my plants are a foot high and leave them that way till they are done.
now I do break them in easy to it if I’m taking them from less intense light like the ones I use on my seedling area which are also LEDs but not as strong as my Spider Farmer or Mars lights. But I quickly get them use to the lights and have never seen burning from the lights with the exception of once actually touching the plant on the light for a couple seconds. They only got a tiny spots on the leaf where the plant actually physically touched the lights by accident.
22” to me is about where I run mine for most of the grow but sometimes get closer when the height is uncontrollable.

Yeah. GMOs is damn near touching the lights. Guess his plants get use to it . Can't wait to use my SF 4000.
I actually bought some LEDs for house plants and they are doing a great job. I even have one for seedlings that I popped some tomatoes seeds under. The seedlings are loving those LEDs. I am sold on full spectrum LEDs. Can't imagine what that SF 4000 is gonna do. Yehaaaaaaaaaa 😁

My cherry tomato seeds under Led grow light. That light can set in a stand or be stuck in the soil in a pot. It also telescopes from 12 to 60 inches.
16797458090349145349279038366387.jpg

Last edited:
Yep. That's the same one I have.

• 🌱 FULL SPECTRUM PLANT LIGHT: Indoor plant lights has three lighting modes that are mixed with red, blue and white light. You can choose 3 mixed color modes (white light, red+blue, red+white+blue mixed light) and 10 brightness settings, brightness ranging from 10% to 100%. Indoor plant light make your plants to grow faster, promote photosynthesis, increase growth speed, flowering and growing ripe of fruits.
  • 🌱 FREELY CUSTOMIZE LED PLANT LIGHT: The indoor plant light provides 5 independent control modes, which can be turn on or off according to the needs of plant growth. Adjustable tripod stand can be extended from 15.7 inches to 63 inches. Just lock it at desired length for your preferred use and you can stand it on the floor adjust the desired angle according to the needs of the plants, even your tall and large plants.
  • 🌱 AUTOMATIC SWITCH & TIMING FUNCTION: Grow light is designed with auto cycle memory timing function and there are 4/8/12H timer setting options for your choosing. Plant light will be restarted automatically the next day without manual operation. Even you're on the travel, these grow light strips will still take good care of your plants every day!
  • 🌱 DOUBLE CONTROLLER: Comes with both the line-in controller and RF controller (30 meters away receivable) which support 3 switch modes, 10 adjustable brightness and cycle timer, auto on/ off every day after setting the 4H/8H/12H Cycle Time. Easily install just within two minutes! Place the plant light on the tripod and tighten the screws until they are fully seated.
  • 🌱 MULTIPLE USE: Semai grow lamp is suitable for indoor plant seedlings, potted plants, leaf cuttings, greenhouse vegetables etc, especially when the plant needs extra light when raining, snowing, dark indoor, etc. Three extra gardening tools are contained in the package to make your gardening life easier! 24 hours customer service

My veggies and lemons were loving them when I had them in the house because of the cold spell that came through.

Different manufacturers use different wavelength LED’s. I bought mine when ‘blurple’ was the only affordable option but chose the one I bought because it has a UV LED in it. I see a lot of the white light LED fixtures now with near infrared LED’s. So it could depend in the manufacturer. I still think gangiers plants will be fine and just need some recovery time.

Latest posts

Back