Over or under watered?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ganjier

Bud of the Month Winner
Reaction score
Just transplanted these 2 days ago. Gave a light water last night.
Hard to tell since I am having a hard tome getting down to them with my back, but these look over watered to me.
CoCo/perlite, Temps 78, humidity 55, fc4800 light on 50% at 22" away. Lots of air movement at canopy.
I can't tell if I should let them sit overnight. Thanks.

Attachments

• 20230323_114452.jpg
    20230323_114452.jpg
    5.1 MB · Views: 0
What sucks is under or over-watered can appear the same way. To bad you can't at least stick your finger in the dirt. Do you have anybody that could do that for you?

Hard to tell since I am having a hard tome getting down to them with my back, but these look over watered to me.
CoCo/perlite, Temps 78, humidity 55, fc4800 light on 50% at 22" away. Lots of air movement at canopy.
What did yoiu have done with your back and did it go OK?
I hope so Having a bad back at a young age really sucks . I know.

I didn't think you could overwater a plant in a grow bag. I think the radiation emitted from the light could be the issue. Did you just lower your light to 50% and raise it to 22''? The plant in the rear left looks a little fryed to me any way. I could be wrong but I think more is going on.

Maybe just a lil shock from the transplant

Wear your using cloth pots the soil should dry fast as long as you have good ventilation.

Glad you're up and about. Take it easy you don't want to overdo it.

It is easy to tell, if you watered them and they don't perk up in an hour or two its overwatered.
But I agree with Roster, transplant shock, don't water again back off your light a bit, just try and eliminate stress

Don’t know how you are watering these but you could use a wand to reach those back plants. Once they get growing good is much easier on the back. I use a rechargeable fuel pump with a 10 ft hose and nice wand. It’s been a lifesaver on my back.

if your pots don’t feel light I would let them go with no water until they lighten up a bit. Probably gonna take a couple of days for them to get use to their new environment.

I agree with the over watered, I did put my finger in there, but it's hard to tell. Getting help around here is near impossible today.
How heavy are the pots? If they are heavy and droopy don't water

Put me down for,,give it a little time. If it's over watered in fabric pots it won't take long to dry and the plants will perk up. If it's just shock,,they will perk up. If it's under watered and they don't perk up in the next day or so you will know they need water.
I can lift mine and tell if they need water but I'm guessing your back won't allow you to do that.

Looks like one of the plants leaves are burning. I just added some more nutes tonight. I'm hoping it's a deficiency. I'll know soon.

What am I doing wrong?
Ph is 5.9
Ppm is 750.
Lots of calmag.
Temps 78

HELP!!!!
20230324_191006.jpg
20230324_191014.jpg

Attachments

• 20230324_191110.jpg
    20230324_191110.jpg
    4.3 MB · Views: 0
I didn't think you could overwater a plant in a grow bag. I think the radiation emitted from the light could be the issue. Did you just lower your light to 50% and raise it to 22''? The plant in the rear left looks a little fryed to me any way. I could be wrong but I think more is going on.
I'm at like 400 ppfd

Is the soil that you just transplanted in already loaded with nutes? If so, you probably don’t need to add any more yet. There is enough nutrients in the loaded soil to last for a few weeks actually. I’d let them dry out good before adding anything else. Cannabis plants enjoy dry feet between waterings

Latest posts

Back