Overhead 40 watt bulb was left on...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mountain

Reaction score
My husband is about 3 weeks into flowering and has the light set on a timer. He has been very careful about allowing NO light in during the dark phase. This morning when the light went on, he went in to check the plants as usual and realized he left the ceiling light (40 watts, regular light bulb on all night). What are the ill effects of this? Please help, he is flipping out.

mountain said:
My husband is about 3 weeks into flowering and has the light set on a timer. He has been very careful about allowing NO light in during the dark phase. This morning when the light went on, he went in to check the plants as usual and realized he left the ceiling light (40 watts, regular light bulb on all night). What are the ill effects of this? Please help, he is flipping out.
No big deal. It might set the plant back a few days to a week. When it comes time to harvest, go by the color of the trikes, not the time in days.

Good luck to you in all your grows.

Stoney Bud said:
No big deal. It might set the plant back a few days to a week. When it comes time to harvest, go by the color of the trikes, not the time in days.

Good luck to you in all your grows.

Here is a great chart for Trich watching and time of harvest. Good Luck. :)

50-50%20Trichrome-Head%20and%20Body%20High.jpg

try replacing the 40 watt overhead light with a green light.i seen that this will not harm the plants and you can work on them in the dark cycle.it was on a you-tube video by jorge cervantes.That way if it does happen again,youll have no worries!

daytripper_1967 said:
try replacing the 40 watt overhead light with a green light.i seen that this will not harm the plants and you can work on them in the dark cycle.it was on a you-tube video by jorge cervantes.That way if it does happen again,youll have no worries!

I believe that was disproven? hick? stoney? I think one of you posted a big article about this once?
I've used those like 30w green lights before... I found that it didn't change the types of girls.... I just think it is because the lights are sooooo dim.

Latest posts

Back