overhead view

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rastagal

Reaction score
over head view at 4 weeks .

CIMG0005.JPG

Rasta what strain is that? reason i asked, cause the leaves on it are simmialar to the ones im growing. And i dont know what it is?

same here,the one i have is very stinky

DSC01223.JPG

thats a little beauty:) you must be proud :)
mines an Indica strain called trance.
My plant is doing great! I'll post more pics in a few days. It seems to be starting to grow fasrer. I give it Baby bio on tuesday, I think its helped.

indica,wow nice,i'm not sure what strain mine is but the seeds were giving to me by a friend and now the plants are producing a strong aroma. buy the way what is Baby Bio.

tallslim said:
indica,wow nice,i'm not sure what strain mine is but the seeds were giving to me by a friend and now the plants are producing a strong aroma. buy the way what is Baby Bio.

baby Bio is a fert, some have said it shouldnt be used, but my plant has grown more bushy since I started using it.
The NPK ration is 10.6 4.4 1.7

not to sure, was giving from a friend. but what i do know is that even with only being that short it is producing some aroma. when he give me the seeds, he said that the bud it came from was some really good kind. i sure hope so, but if not i don't care, i still have Crystal. with Crystal the resin glands swell up bigger than any other plant i've seen. i like to see different plants in their late flowering stage. here's a pic of some Crystal.

DSC01016.JPG

yes, our plants DO look similar. Mine started getting a faint kind of pissy lemony smell:) i -repotted it on sunday too.

CIMG0054.JPG

CIMG0058.JPG

what type of light are you using for vegging.

Hi My plant started sweating today. I hear that this is the thc coming thru.right in the middle if you care to look :)

This is the result of my efforts to date. All under the 125w dual spec enviro.

CIMG0037.JPG

CIMG0038.JPG

i think that 125 dual spectrum will work fine. happy growing

Latest posts

Back