Ozzy' Cookbook

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ozzydiodude

Reaction score
These are all recipes I have tried and liked or in some cases love. I'll post the plan recipes with links to the original site I found it. All recipes posted here are copied with the OP's permission when I could get it. If I have copied your recipes and you want it removed just say so. These are all recipes I have planned to put in one place just took the island to get me to do it.

cannabis gummy candy
Pete McEnroe
hXXp://www.breedbay.co.uk/forums/cannabi...ummy-candy.html

what you need:
1/2 cup cold water
1 small pack jello (any flavor-i used black cherry)
6 packs unflavored gelitin
1 gram hash oil

step 1

mix powdered jello and unflavored gelitin in pot.

step 2

add 1/2 cup water

step 3

mix well. at first it will be a bit runny, it will stiffen up. mix untill consitency of play dough

step 4
place pot on medium heat. mix untill liquid.

step 5
add hash oil. mix very well.

step 6

this is really not necessary , but it makes it soooo much easier pouring. pour mixture in a Pyrex measuring cup.

step 6
pour in molds

step 7
place in freezer for 10-15 mins

step 8
remove from freezer and enjoy.

******WARNING-- DO NOT GET THE MUNCHIES AND EAT THE ENTIRE BATCH.******

Ozzy's Baked Apples or Pears Recipe
My favorite treat as a kids update to my favorite plant
Yield: Makes 4 servings.
INGREDIENTS

4 large apples I like red or golden delicious or Barrlett pears get the firmer pear for baking
1/4 cup brown sugar
1 teaspoon cinnamon
1/4 cup black walnuts
1/4 cup raisins
1 Tbsp CANNA-BUTTER
3/4 cup boiling water
METHOD

1 Preheat oven to 375°F. Wash apples. Remove cores to 1/2 inch of the bottom of the apples. It helps if you have an apple corer, but if not, you can use a paring knife to cut out first the stem area, and then the core. Use a spoon to dig out the seeds. Make the holes about 3/4-inch to an inch wide.

2 In a small bowl, combine the sugar, cinnamon, raisins, and black walnuts. Place apples in a 8-inch-by-8-inch square baking pan. Stuff each apple with this mixture. Top with a dot of butter (1/4 of the Tbps).

3 Add boiling water to the baking pan. Bake 30-40 minutes, until tender, but not mushy. Remove from the oven and baste the apples several times with the pan juices.

For extra kick add another Tbps of CANNABUTTER or sprinkling of kief

[Caution: Dynamite]
Posted by The Effen Gee at MP http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/at...91&d=1228296263
Thought I would share a recipe with the MP community and stop being so darn selfish.

Here you go;

Firecrackers are great...work pretty well...but these are INSANITY. These are [DYNAMITE]...not to be confused with Dy-no-mite!
These have the potential to make you freak out...or feel the "Oh crap, I took too much" heart-racing-anxious-uncomfortable-fun-happy-joy-time.
You know, when your brain starts telling you that you need to go to the hospital because it's swimming in THC.

I mean STONED.
...Or really high, depending on what you use.

Even for the seasoned veteran, Like myself and NorCalHal...
Do not take these if you have ANY obligations, plans or chores as you may not be able to perform them. I always end up on the 360 again splitting heads and such...then bedtime.

Seriously...this is almost disgusting

Now that that is out of the way..

this is double dose, break the cracker in half. I have never eaten a whole one...never been that brave.
Note: I agree with TEG eat with a friend til you get to know how any edibles effects you--Ozzy

[Materials:]

2 Graham Crackers

Soft or Chunky peanut butter

Butter Knife

Foil

Cannabis Flowers (1.5 to 2.0 grams)*
Note: I have use 1 or 3 grams of Kief with out of the world results but that are not for those not use to strong doses of THC --Ozzy
Grinder

Courage

[Assembly Instructions:]

Preheat your oven to 325 degrees. Don't give me that volatilizing crap...or the vaporizing jargon...just read on...

Grind your stuff, form it into a rectangle the same size as the gram cracker. This step makes application much more simple and less messy.

Spread a good amount of peanut butter on the cracker, leaving about a 1/4 in or 2 to 3 cm gap around the edge of the cracker. This is also kinda important too. Later of course.

Take the cracker with peanut butter, lay it face down onto the square pile of ground flowers, lift and set aside, depending on what you are using there may be a good amount that good not stick to the peanut butter. This you can sprinkle on top.

Oh, and be sure to grind really good...like you are trying to get a powder.

Repeat the peanut butter application on the second cracker and place on top of the first. make sure they are flat and even. the weed should be completely covered by the peanut butter on both crackers and only exposed on the sides.

Then fill the edges with peanut butter, essentially sealing it in. Thus the uncaring nature to the temperature in the oven. everything is trapped in the peanut butter capsule.

Wrap it in aluminum foil, bake that bird for about...ummm...like 30 to 35 minutes, then let cool for another 10 to 15.
You are definitely going to need something to drink to wash this thing down, as it is harder to eat than an MRE cracker with no water. Which is impossible.

I drink milk with it... I know...gross, but it's a good "Throat Food Lube"

Plus, this thing is so much easier to make than those tiny little crackers.

SKAGITMAGIC's Molasses munchers
http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showthread.php?t=59507

3/4 cup molasses 1 1/4 tsp baking soda
1/2 cup CANNABUTTER 1 1/2 tsp cinnamon
2 eggs beaten 1/2 tsp ground cloves
4 1/4 cups Flour 1 1/2 tsp ginger
1/2 cup sugar Dash of pepper
*1/4 to 1/2 cup powdered sugar or granulated sugar for coating cookies

Combine: Butter and molasses in pot and stir til melted over low heat. completely melt butter then cool to room temperature
Stir in beaten eggs
Sift together all dry ingredients
Fold Wet ingredients into dry til well blended
Form one inch ball or roll into a tube in parchment paper and chill
*For granulated sugar roll balls in before baking
*Sprinkle powdered sugar on after baking

Bake on parchment paper at 375 degrees for 10 to 12 min.

Pete McEnroe's cannabis hard candys
hXXp://www.breedbay.co.uk/forums/cannabi...ard-candys.html

welcome to another one of ya boy petey's cannabis recipes. this is the candy recipe i've been talking about for a few months.

what ya need:

1 cup water
1 cup light corn syurp
2 cups sugar
150 ml alcohol tincture
food coloring (i used pink)
flavoring extract (i used lemon)

step 1
mix water, corn syurp, and sugar in a medium pot over high heat. hard crack temp is 300 degrees so it is best to use a candy thermomiter to reach this level.
*caution* VERY HOT. DONT **** AROUND WHEN YOU MAKE THIS.

step 2
when you reach 300 degrees remove from heat and add food coloring, tinc, and flavoring. mix well
*caution* THIS WILL STEAM UP REAL GOOD.

step 3
pour into molds. (i used a silicon baking sheet)
*caution* this mixture is still very hot even when it starts to harden.

step 4
enjoy! live with out pain

BakedAphrodite's Banana split cookies
]hXXp://www.breedbay.co.uk/forums/cannabi...it-cookies.html
ok this is my variation
on an oatmeal-good-for -you
cookie
the stuff you'll need :

2 medium over ripe bananas
1 1/2 cups of flour
1/2 tsp of soda
1 tblsp of cinammon
1 cup of brown sugar
3/4 of a cup canna butter
1 egg
1 tblsp vanilla
1 1/2 cups quick oats(uncooked)
1 handful of chocolate chips

put all dry stuff ina bowl
next in abowl mix eggs, banana, and rm temp butter
about a cup ata time add dry mix
when combined
mix a handful of chocolate chips

bake @ 350 for 15 min

on a lowe cholerstal diet?
use 2 egg whites instead

dont like chocolate ???
mix in a handful of almonds instead

want nutmeg?
reduce cinammon to 1/2 a tblsp
and add a 1/2 tblsp of nutmeg

i know the amounts of spice sound like alot
but this recipe was made for...........even if
you didnt make you butter clean

this recipe makes about 40 cookies

dont wanna make them all at once ???????

an easy trick i do, cause i like fresh stuff
take about a foot and a half of wax paper
and butter, grease it, or pam
poor the batter in the wax paper
bring the sides together, and wa la you have a
cookie dough log, like pilsbury lolol0ol
wrap it in cling wrap, its good for 6 months

to bake from frozen state, its the same
just increase the bake time by 5 min

Petey M's mint hash oil cookies
hXXp://www.breedbay.co.uk/forums/cannabi...il-cookies.html
time for another recipe by ya boy petey!!

mint hash oil cookies

when i made these i cut the recipe in half.

this is the full version.

what ya need:

1 1/2 cups chocolate mint morsels
1 3/4 cups flour
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 cup butter
1/2 cup sugar
1/4 cup brown sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla
2 eggs
2 grams hash oil

what ya gotta do:

preheat your oven to 350f

first ya gotta mix your hash oil with your butter. all i did was microwave the butter then drop the hash oil in, then mix it up. simple.

Guide to Making Kind Kandy
http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showthread.php?t=63886
Guide for Making Dispensary Grade Kind Kandy

Mastering tincture is a very important part of making truly potent Kind Kandy and getting the most out of your weed.

Disclaimer: My recipe is never done evolving. Check this post regularly for updates.

I thought starting small scale with an 1/8 oz. of kind would appeal to the biggest audience.

Step 1: Baking the Kind

You need to bake the kind to a temperature close to what it gets when you smoke it to convert the THCA to THC before you extract it using alcohol.

What you’ll need:
151 proof Rum, Everclear or equivalent (The higher proof the better)
Coffee grinder or something to chop the high quality kind with
1/8 oz. of high quality kind
8 oz. wide mouth Mason jar
Tin foil

Instructions:

1. Take out any unnecessary oven racks so that they don’t get in the way and put the one rack in the middle of the oven.

2. Preheat your oven to 330°.

3. Chop an 1/8 oz. of high quality kind into very fine pieces (A coffee grinder works best).

Click image for larger version

Name: marijuana-in-coffee-grinder.jpg
Views: 16
Size: 66.6 KB
ID: 201381

4. Turn on your oven fan and any other vents you have around the area because it will smell up the house pretty good. Consider doing this late at night when your neighbors are sleeping.

5. Spread the chopped kind over a sheet of tin foil (a piece that’s approximately a foot long) and put it in the preheated oven directly on the oven rack on the middle shelf for 5 minutes.

Name: baking-marijuana-for-tincture.jpg
Size: 73.9 KB
ID: 201382
(This was a ¼ ounce split into two halves for my testing purposes.)

6. Now remove it and let cool. The tin foil is safe to grab with your fingers, it won’t be very hot because it’s reflective.

Name: baked-marijuana-and-alcohol.jpg
Views: 19
Size: 78.9 KB
ID: 201383

Step 2: Making the Tincture

1. Scrape the weed onto the side of the foil and then bend the foil into a funnel shape and pour the baked kind into the 8 oz. wide mouth Mason jar.

2. Pour 2 oz. of 151 proof Rum, Everclear or equivalent into the Mason jar that contains your baked kind (2 oz. of Alcohol for every 1/8 oz. of weed).

Name: preparing-to-make-tincture.jpg
Views: 12
Size: 77.1 KB
ID: 201384

3. Put the lid on the Mason jar and shake well.

4. Shake the jar every few hours for a 24 hour period. The longer the better.

Name: tincture-ready-for-hot-bath.jpg
Views: 9
Size: 80.2 KB
ID: 201385

Step 3: Concentration & Extraction by Hot Bath

This step is to extract all of the activated THC out of the baked kind and to concentrate the liquid by speeding up evaporation.

What you’ll need:
Extra Mason jar (An empty one)
Candy thermometer
Coffee Filter
Cooking Pot

Instructions:

1. Mark the jar at the 1/2 way up point with a marker. You’ll give it a hot bath until half of the tincture has evaporated away. Probably around 25 minutes or so.

2. Fill a pot or pan with about an inch of water. Take the lid off of the Mason jar containing the tincture and put it in the center of the pot. Be careful not to put too much water into the pot! You don’t want the jar to float and tip over in the water. Keep in mind that the boiling water will try to tip it over.

Name: giving-tincture-a-hot-bath.jpg
Views: 11
Size: 61.3 KB
ID: 201386

3. Put you candy thermometer in the tincture jar and turn on heat.

4. Your target temperature is 170°. Do not exceed 172° because 173 is the boiling point of ethanol and you don’t want it to boil away the THC! You’ll have to keep an eye on it until you reach your target temperature and then adjust the heat up and down to stay on target.

Keep in mind that these temperatures need to be lower if you live at high altitude. Google what temperature ethanol boils in your area to see what it is and then don’t exceed that.

If you go over the temp it’s not the end of the world, you’ll be okay, just do your best to keep it to a minimum.

If your cooking pot starts running low on water then microwave some water to make it hot in an empty Mason jar and then carefully pour into the hot bath to replenish the water. (You can always use a wider pan that can hold more water if you want to avoid this step next time) You’ll figure it out.

5. Stir the tincture with a fork every once in a while because the weed will settle to the bottom.

6. After 20 minutes check to see if you are down to the mark you made on the jar to know about how much longer you need to do the hot bath. You simply want to hit that mark.

7. Once you’re down to the mark then remove and let cool.

Step 4: Filtration

1. Take a coffee filter and put it over the top of the tincture. Now screw on only the ring part of the Mason jar lid to trap in the filter. It makes a perfect filter holder!

Name: how-to-filter-tincture.jpg
Views: 11
Size: 62.8 KB
ID: 201387

2. Now you need to find a glass container, (try to avoid using plastic containers because the THC will stick to it) that can catch your filtered tincture while holding the jar on a slanted angle as seen in the picture.

3. Now poke a carb into the section that is furthest away from the tincture to allow it to breath and filter quickly.

Name: filtering-tincture.jpg
Views: 10
Size: 49.6 KB
ID: 201388

4. Once it’s almost done, carefully take off the filter and squeeze the remaining tincture through the filter.

Name: squeezing-tincture-through-filter.jpg
Views: 9
Size: 57.0 KB
ID: 201389

5. Optional: A garlic press can get the last drops out.

6. Pour the filtered tincture into a clean, dry Mason jar and put on the lid. You now have potent, concentrated, and activated tincture!

7. Optional: Aging the tincture in the fridge for a week gives it a more mature floral taste. Leave the lid on for this process.

The site will only let me post 12 pictures so you'll have to Google Kind Kandy for the rest of the recipe but here is a preview of how they turn out..

Here is my premix of tincture, flavoring and other ingredients:

Name: pre-mix-for-kind-kandy.jpg
Views: 15
Size: 91.4 KB
ID: 201390

This is towards the end of the process:

Name: cooking-kind-kandy.jpg
Views: 15
Size: 72.1 KB
ID: 201391

Here is the final product, use any mold that you like:

Name: kind-kandies.jpg
Size: 59.8 KB
ID: 201392

I appreciate your comments and feedback. Especially if you've made a break through. If you have, please message me to make sure I get it.

OHC's Canna Carmels
http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showthread.php?t=59190
OK so I finally found the recipe I was looking for on another forum...
this is from shithead

Caramel
makes 77 pieces 1/2" x 1/4" x 1-1/2" .....
1c sugar
1c dark corn syrup
1c WELL-WASHED cannabutter. If you skip the wash step, they taste like **** flambe.
1 can sweetened condensed milk
1 teaspoon almond extract
1 teaspoon vanilla
1 teaspoon salt

Butter a cookie pan with sides, preferably a nonstick one. Flat cookie sheets do NOT work!!!!!
Ideally you will work in an enamelled-cast iron saucepan.
Melt butter in a large, HEAVY pan with the corn syrup and sugar. Bring to boil over LOW heat stirring const, and boil for 4 minutes.
Remove from heat, stir in milk, return to VERY LOW heat, and bring to 245'F while stirring constantly.
REmove from heat, whisk in flavorings.
Pour into pan.
Allow to cool undisturbed until fully set.
Cut into whatever size and shape you like, and immediately wrap each piece in waxed paper.
Preferably, you should always make candy on cool DRY days. Wear LONG SLEEVES. This stuff will cause severe burns as it bubbles and pops during the final heating

Cream Potsicles.
posted by Bonghitter at cannacollective
hXXp://www.cannacollective.co.uk/vbullet...Cream-Potsicles-

..READ CAREFULLY BEFORE YOU START, THIS TAKES A COUPLE DAYS TO MAKE
Ingredients:

1/8th ounce of weed
1 cup of milk
1 cheese cloth
1 cup of cream
1/4th cup sugar
1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
1 pack of Jell-O (your choice of flavor)
1 cup of realy hot water

Directions:

1: finely grind up your weed.
2: poor 1 cup of milk and the ground weed into a small pan and place over medium heat.
3: let mixture come to a boil them let simmer for one hour stirring every 5-10 min.
4: allow to cool, then poor into an airtight container through the cheese cloth and squeeze any extra milk left in the cloth into the container, place in fridge until cold.
5: mix the 1 cup of cream, 1 cup of weed milk, 1/4th cup of sugar and 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract with a blender.
6: blend for about 2 min then poor into a freezer safe container and freeze with the cover on overnight.
7: blend the 1 pack of Jell-O mix, 1 cup of realy hot water and 4 big scoops of ice cream until everything is mixed well.
8: poor mix into pop molds and freeze over night.

Ozzy's Marshmellow Hash

Ingredients
1 package miniature marshmallows
1 cup wallnuts
1 cup golden raisins
1 cup dark raisins
1/2 cup dark choclate chips
3 tablespoons honey
1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1/4 cup vegetable oil
4 tablespoons cannabutter
7 grams kief
Directions
Pour vegetable oil into square pan and spread around bottom and sides. Allow extra oil to remain in pan. Crush walnut to powder . Toast to golden brown color. Stir with a spoon constantly . Keep stirring, do not let them burn. Remove walnuts to mixing bowl. Chop the golden and dark raisins into small pieces and mix with walnuts. Place cannabutter in microwave safe bowl and microwave on high for 30 seconds, or until butter is melted. In the same bowl, add miniature marshmallows and microwave for 60 seconds, stir, and microwave for 30 to 60 seconds more until both combine into a smooth consistency. Add the cannabutter and marshmallow mixture with the walnuts and raisin mixture, and fold together with a wooden spoon. Add honey, vanilla, cinnamon and dark chocolate chips and continue to stir. Pour entire mixture into a square cake pan and press out towards edges. Let sit in fridge for an hour. Slice in 1-square inch sections.

Ms. Calaco's Iced spiced canna cookies
hXXp://www.cannacollective.co.uk/vbullet...d-canna-cookies
These are one of my all time favorites

Iced Molasses spiced canna cookies

These are fabulous, easy to make, and the icing can be used or not, if I am not using the icing I add a teaspoon more sugar to the cookies.

I think we all have a bottle of molasses around

I REALLY like this recipe if I have a batch of canna-oil that has a particularly strong canna flavour, it blends away, Same for the bottom of the jar with the touch of unstrained debris... It disappears in this cookie.

These Iced cookies are addictive to eat, rich, old fashioned tasting, and they just make you feel little kid good inside. Enjoy! Mrs. Calaco

the cookies ( these need to chill 4 hours before rolling so it does take a little extra time)

1/3 cup molasses
1/4 cup canna coconut oil - softened at room temperature
2 1/2 tablespoons brown sugar

1 1/4 cup flour
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon baking soda
1/4 teaspoon baking powder
1/4 teaspoon each ground cinnamon, ginger
1/8 teaspoon each ground clove and nutmeg

Thoroughly mix molasses, canna coconut oil, and sugar until creamy.

blend in rest of ingredients and mix well. Cover and refrigerate for at LEAST 4 hours.

When chilled and ready to make cookies

preheat oven to 350 roll dough 1/8" thick on lightly floured parchment (handy tip; if needed place a dusting of flour on top of the dough then another sheet of parchment on top when rolling to make thinner more even dough)
Cut into desired shapes, place 1/2" apart, on parchment paper lined baking sheet.
Bake 9-11 minutes until set. remove from oven and remove parchment with cookies immediately from pan to cool. Ice when cooled. makes about 3 dozen cookies

easy creamy icing

1 1/2 cup confectioners sugar
1/4 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon vanilla
2 tablespoons 1/2 and 1/2

Mix sugar, salt, and vanilla, with 2 tablespoons 1/2 & 1/2
cream together until smooth and a good spreading consistancy.
if too dry, add more milk if it gets too runny add more powdered sugar You can't ruin it. Make it spreadable at a consistancy you like for your cookies.

Ice cookies, let sit about 1/2 hour or so until icing is dry.
store uneaten cookies in a sealed tin.

Canna Carmel
Pete McEnroe post this at cannetics
hXXp://cannetics.com/forum/showthread.ph...-Cannabis-salve

canna carmel
Wud up

Got a new one for ya, canna carmel!! Its pretty simple n really tastey so here we go

1 cup butter/coconut oil
2 1/4 cups brown sugar
14 oz sweeten condenced milk
1 cup light corn syrup
Pinch of salt
1 tsp vanilla

In a sauce pan melt butter. Mix in brown sugar, corn syrup, salt, and condenced milk. On medium heat bring it up to 248f-258f stirring constantly. When you reach desired temp remove from heat and add vanilla. Pour into 8x8 pan lined with parchment paper. Let sit overnight n enjoy.

Cherry Nut Bars/Pecan Butter Cookies
No clue where I found this recipes but I've been making it 5+yr

2 cup all purpose flour
2 cup uncooked quick-cooking oats
1 1/2 cup sugar
1 1/4 cups of canna butter
1/2 cup chopped pecans
1 teaspoon baking soda
21 ounce can of cherry pie filling(substitute blueberry or rasberry)
1 cup mini marshmellows

Prep time: 15 minutes Baking Time: 37 minutes 36 bars

Heat oven to 350Degrees combine all ingredients except pie filling and marshmellows in large bowl. Beat at low speed, scraping bowl often, untill mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
Reserve 1/12 cups crumb mixture for topping
Press Remaining crumb mixture into UNgreased 13x9 inch baking pan. Bake for 12-15 minutes or untill lightly browned on edges.

Gently spoon pie filling evenly over hot, partially baked crust; sprinkle with marshmellows. Sprinkle with reserved crumb mixture. Continue baking for 25 to 35 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool completely. Cut into bars.

Ozzy's Cake Icing

Ingredients
3 cups confectioners' sugar
1 cup Canna-Butter
1 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 to 2 tablespoons whipping cream
Directions
In a standing mixer fitted with a whisk, mix together sugar and butter. Mix on low speed until well blended and then increase speed to medium and beat for another 3 minutes.

Add vanilla and cream and continue to beat on medium speed for 1 minute more, adding more cream if needed for spreading consistency.

**My Moms fresh apple cake Ozzy style

Fresh Apple Cake

1 1/2 cups vegetable oil
3 eggs
2 cups sugar
3 cups flour
1 tsp salt
1 tsp baking soda
1 tsp vanilla
3 cups fresh diced apples
1 cup raisins
1 cups black walnuts

Dust the apples raisins and nuts with a little flour and set aside.
slightly beat the eggs then mix in oil and sugar
Sift the flour baking soda and salt then stir in oil/sugar mix
Fold in the raisins, black walnuts and apples
grease a 9 x 13 pan and spread cake mix evenly in it
Bake at 325 degrees for 1 hour to 1 hour 15 minutes
*toothpick test at 1 hr if dry then take cake out

Sauce for cake

1/2 Cup buttermilk
1 stick (4 ozs) CannaButter
1 Cup sugar
1 tsp vanilla
1/2 tsp baking soda

Combine all ingredients in sauce pan and bring to rapid boil. You MUST STIR constantly( or you will have a mess in a half to clean up) for 2 min

While cake still hot poke holes with wooden stick the size a pencil(shiskabob) pour warm sauce over warm cake leave in pan and let cool serveral hrs.

After 2 hrs I'm usually eating it

They are excellent formulae, but I would double the amount for the icing because I would be licking it off the spoon before the cake was done baking. :icon_smile: Mmmmm...icing...

Pumpkin Bread

3 1/2 cups flour -all purpose
1 Tbs Baking powder
2 tsp ground ginger
1 tsp baking soda
1 tsp salt
1 tsp ground cinnamon1/2 tsp ground cloves
4 large eggs, beaten
1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
1 cup light brown sugar
2 sticks Canna+butter melted
1 can (16 oz) pure pumpkin

Grease and flour two(2) 9 x 5 loaf pans adjust oven tho lower middle rack height and heat to 350*
Mix flour, baking soda, baking powder, ginger, salt, cinnamon, and cloves in large bowl
In second bowl whisk eggs and sugar
whisk in CannaButter and Pumpkin it fully mixed
Beat wet ingredients into dry ingredients til smooth.
Divide evenly between prepared pans
Bake until Golden Brown and toothpick comes out clean(about 50 min or so
let cool a few min before turning out the pan onto a wire rack to cool

*adding my icing can be very inlarging to the belt size

Latest posts

Back