Packing it in.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Blackie54

Reaction score
I have seen shows were people haul pot in over the border on their backs, is that all buds or a mix?

Well, it has been decades since I bought a brick of Mexican pot--last century. That was bricked, compressed, and included bud, stems, and seeds, just like bud I bought in the 70s. Not sure that it has changed.

Are the popcorn buds smokeable, an do they contain as much THC as the big buds ?

Popcorn buds work, they fit in a pipe just right. Don't know what that has to do with original question, but i will smoke a joint now and it will make sense.

Thought popcorn an THE leaves on the popcorn might be considered trash.

I have made oil out of the sugar leaves and popcorn. They are not trash.

What about the rest of the plant leaves, are they smokeable.

Leaves and the tiniest buds are best for making bubble hash or BHO or glycerin or tincture or some other extraction.

And, the buds are for smoking.

Not everyone's way but pretty common M.O.

I toss the fan leaves. Someday they will come out and tell us they have high concentrations of something, but til they do, I throw them away.

I toss the fan leaves too..... right in the bubble machine. LOL

It doesn't cost any more to wash the fans also. Microscopic inspection will show trics on the fan leaves also. Not many but some.

I'm not cheap but my parents taught me never to waste anything. I don't think they were figuring I would apply it to pot for the next 40 years but..... they had good intentions. LMAO

Besides..... I love hash. LOL

I bin the fan leaves... Sugar leaves and popcorn buds go towards making hash or butter.

Latest posts

Back