Pain relief will they ever figure it out

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My condolences I’m dealing with cancer and copd
I'm down to a lung and a quarter, but my blood oxygen level is around 96-97. It was 98 before all this shit started. Sweet thing is that I'm cancer free. No chemo, no radiation. I guess I'll be seeing just how many recipes I can come up with for eating weed and hash. I see the lung doc next month so I'm gonna ask him if a toke or two once or twice a week is gonna be a problem. I sure do miss my hash pipe.

I'm down to a lung and a quarter, but my blood oxygen level is around 96-97. It was 98 before all this shit started. Sweet thing is that I'm cancer free. No chemo, no radiation. I guess I'll be seeing just how many recipes I can come up with for eating weed and hash. I see the lung doc next month so I'm gonna ask him if a toke or two once or twice a week is gonna be a problem. I sure do miss my hash pipe.
Mine dropped to 70 in the ho-spital on oxygen. Hypoxia and bpm dropped to 28, now on 2 liter of oxygen and gooderest

I went for a walk with the nurse the day after the last surgery. She had the O2 censor hooked up to me and half way around the ward, she steered me into the nurses station and asked if I felt safe to walk back without a mask. I said I did. When we got back to my room, she said my oxygen level had dropped down to 87, but after taking the mask off, it went back up to 94.
Mask do make breathing harder.

I went for a walk with the nurse the day after the last surgery. She had the O2 censor hooked up to me and half way around the ward, she steered me into the nurses station and asked if I felt safe to walk back without a mask. I said I did. When we got back to my room, she said my oxygen level had dropped down to 87, but after taking the mask off, it went back up to 94.
Mask do make breathing harder.
The oxygen walk I made half way got dumped into a wheel chair and almost coded out

182B8006-8DC9-4D36-A20B-5FF9D3C2451F.jpeg
So eddy bles
A72C66DB-BFE7-4597-BBC1-A209783D6499.jpeg

And more stonables

Latest posts

Back